Support Drop in website revenue

Official forum Support

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,

Since the start of this year, there has been a massive drop in website revenue. Google AdSense CPC has been decreasing since January, affecting a large number of websites and publishers. This situation has been monitored for three months, and there has been no improvement. I believe this could be due to the economic situation in some countries, which must have affected advertisers, as a result of which publishers are unable to generate reasonable revenue.

Due to the low revenue being generated through AdSense, Paid-to-Post will be suspended pending an increase in revenue. All credit will be put on hold, and when the credit system is enabled again, you will be able to earn. You can always feel free to post, but please understand that for now, you won't receive any credit.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I perfectly understand why this step has been taken. I use Adsense on my blog and I know how difficult it is getting to generate revenue. But I think whatever the users have generated should be paid. This is to establish Trendri as a genuine site and the admin as a trustworthy person. When PTP was closed on Insured Forums you said it was temporary. However, it was never enabled, instead, a new PTP site was created. Please consider paying members whatever they have made by reducing the withdrawal threshold. I have some balance on the site, I worked hours to write posts to earn this credit. There are a lot of users like me.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The one at insured forum pained me the most. That is because I don't know anything about insurance. I had to do lots of research to be able to work there. Only for my credits to be locked there.
I perfectly understand why this step has been taken. I use Adsense on my blog and I know how difficult it is getting to generate revenue. But I think whatever the users have generated should be paid. This is to establish Trendri as a genuine site and the admin as a trustworthy person. When PTP was closed on Insured Forums you said it was temporary. However, it was never enabled, instead, a new PTP site was created. Please consider paying members whatever they have made by reducing the withdrawal threshold. I have some balance on the site, I worked hours to write posts to earn this credit. There are a lot of users like me.

Ramolak19

Verified member
Although we are all appreciate this legit website (Trendri) for being loyal to PTP members particularly @Fecoms thanks for the loyalty but I was so surprised when I saw this post, please Admin consider to paying members because there are some people that was already reached up to minimum threshold while others has requested to withdraw.

I personally even made request while waiting for you to pay. A lot of member go extra to write a content outside of our field. Please we are looking forward to hear from you. thanks

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendy is trustworthy and have no reason to cheat any member. There are only two pending withdrawals from @Chibson and @Ramolak19 and they will be process accordingly.

All other members who haven’t make request or whose credit haven’t reach the payout request will have to wait until we start the PTP again.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense sends payment on 22, maybe you could use some of your payment to pay to the members who have not reached the withdrawal threshold. If you open for PTP, members will surely come back, you do not have to worry about members running away with their "last payment"

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I have seen even the same message on LumoxChange. The reward could drop to 0.01 $ per post for example with 30 words count up to 0.02 $ per thread like RIF reward program but even non the PTP version I will continue to contribute from time to time.

Alberello75

In my case, I have managed to reach 1.49$ for now and if for that I could even wait, but anyway I would need ti have the certainty that sooner or later, time to time, I will be able to receive the money that I am accumulating by working here.
Thank you.

uforwealth

Verified member
Trendy is trustworthy and have no reason to cheat any member. There are only two pending withdrawals from @Chibson and @Ramolak19 and they will be process accordingly.

All other members who haven’t make request or whose credit haven’t reach the payout request will have to wait until we start the PTP again.

Hello all,

Since the start of this year, there has been a massive drop in website revenue. Google AdSense CPC has been decreasing since January, affecting a large number of websites and publishers. This situation has been monitored for three months, and there has been no improvement. I believe this could be due to the economic situation in some countries, which must have affected advertisers, as a result of which publishers are unable to generate reasonable revenue.

Due to the low revenue being generated through AdSense, Paid-to-Post will be suspended pending an increase in revenue. All credit will be put on hold, and when the credit system is enabled again, you will be able to earn. You can always feel free to post, but please understand that for now, you won't receive any credit.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.
This is what I have in my account and I am unable to withdraw it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416-044856.png
    Screenshot_20230416-044856.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 7

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry if you are unable to make a withdrawal. This was due to the low revenue generated from AdSense. This issue is not specific to any of the forums I managed but is a common problem that a lot of websites have been having since the beginning of this year. I am still monitoring the revenue and making all necessary adjustments so Paid-To-Post can be enabled again as soon as the revenue stabilizes.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Following a considerable amount of time spent waiting and numerous requests from members, I have made the decision to enable paid-to-post for Trendri.

E

eldavis

Following a considerable amount of time spent waiting and numerous requests from members, I have made the decision to enable paid-to-post for Trendri.
That's so awesome, are there news rules this time around like if there are limits on daily earnings or the minimum withdrawal and so on.