Review Earn 0.36 Usd per 1 click, Coincity review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

coincity.in.png
I did some research and found this Ptc site. In this site we can earn money by claim faucet, click short links, click ptc, possibility win lottery and sometimes there is a task. One think make me interested to post it here because this site is different than other ptc site. As you can see in the image above, we can earn up to 0.36 cents each short link we visited. For faucet we can earn 0.015 each 8 minutes. Ptc site 0.02 per click and only available around $2 each day.

The minimum withdrawal is $10, they accept faucet pay and express crypto as a payments method. You can choose to withdrawal with Bitcoin, Lite coin, Doge coins and many more.

Based on my experience this site is the highest paying ptc site I ever seen. Usually they only pay around $0.01 or may bee less per 1 click. This kind site most of them are paying but I'm not really sure about this site.

Note : I still don't know this site is legit or not because it's like, the site pay to high for just ptc site. But for me if don't try we never know. I recommend who ever want to try or work in this site, kindly make your own research.

D

Deleted member 28127

As picture is showing let's take one example:
EzLinkslo : Earn 0,36 $ and 3 energy
Then if you divide 0,36 $ per three it will be 0,12 $ and 1 energy. (3 completetion per day)
And as I am showing the rates varies so for example for other countries may reward will be decreased as shortenlink pays various rates per country so for your country it is a rate and for another country may it shows earn 0,08 $ and 0 energy as site earning varies from shortenlink geotargeting localization as prizes varies from country to another.
It seems then legit but may this can be false prediction.

uforwealth

Verified member
Thanks are due to you for this useful and money-making information.

Judging by the picture above, It is very easy to earn $10 within a few days. However, there may be restrictions that may undermine fast and easy earning.
These restrictions could be inform of small number of ads which is likely to result in low earnings. That is, there may be discrimination against some countries. Some countries could be allowed to earn 0.36 per link shortened while others could be disallowed to earn up to 0.36 for the same work.

The site is unlikely to be unreliable but the earnings could be different.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, i doubt this PTC site with the high reward system it claims to offer. PTC sites have been known for given little inventive compared to other earning sites. And their is no legit payment proof shared for this PTC/FAUCET site. I can't see myself creating account around the site, until i ascertain better facts that will convince me signing up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really like so many of this platform because they are deceitful and are scam. I have ventured into one before but the pay is very low and of course I cannot guarantee that it is real. it is better I focus on paid to post platforms because they really feel better than faucet platforms. I don't doubt the fact that some of them are real but many are fake.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's unbelievable to see a site with that kind of reward within short period of clicking ads....Most especially a PTC site. There are tons of them on the internet now, they are just there to waste your valuable time. If you work with these kind of sites after your earning to withdraw will be the issue. I would not advice anybody to work with a site that will have problem paying.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Looks kind of fishy with a high reward clicking system. Normally a PTC website don't give that much amount for just clicking through their ads. Even the cashout amount is really high, it's $10 as the minimum. All this give us a red alert to stay away from Coincity at the moment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think this website is a scam. There is no forum on that website and there is no way any one can directly contact the website admin. I searched online and found an email addressassociated with this website. I sent an email using that address but I have not received any mail. This suggests that the email was fake or it is not in use. The website is fake, according to my opinion.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't like surfing sites like this . They will waste your time , data ,energy and at the end it might be a scam . I prefer putting my money where my mouth is . I don't like disturbing myself any longer. They are waste of the time and resources . It's better for me to stay away rather than wasting my time

Mertayasa

As picture is showing let's take one example:
EzLinkslo : Earn 0,36 $ and 3 energy
Then if you divide 0,36 $ per three it will be 0,12 $ and 1 energy. (3 completetion per day)
And as I am showing the rates varies so for example for other countries may reward will be decreased as shortenlink pays various rates per country so for your country it is a rate and for another country may it shows earn 0,08 $ and 0 energy as site earning varies from shortenlink geotargeting localization as prizes varies from country to another.
It seems then legit but may this can be false prediction.
Well, it's not like that. we earn 0.36 in one click only and it's required 3 energy from that click. In a day we get chance to click that short link 3 times, so 0.36 x 3 = 1.08 dollars. You don't have to divide it. If talking targeted country may bee you right, the amount of money from short link is depend on the each country.

Mertayasa

Thanks are due to you for this useful and money-making information.

Judging by the picture above, It is very easy to earn $10 within a few days. However, there may be restrictions that may undermine fast and easy earning.
These restrictions could be inform of small number of ads which is likely to result in low earnings. That is, there may be discrimination against some countries. Some countries could be allowed to earn 0.36 per link shortened while others could be disallowed to earn up to 0.36 for the same work.

The site is unlikely to be unreliable but the earnings could be different.
Just exactly like what you explain above. The rate each click of the short link is absolutely depend on the each country. In my country this site pay very good amount of cents, however I still can't decide this site is legit or not. Because it's very awkward for the only clicking one short link we get 0.36. However if we never try, we never know. Since it's free to do as well.

Mertayasa

Hmm, i doubt this PTC site with the high reward system it claims to offer. PTC sites have been known for given little inventive compared to other earning sites. And their is no legit payment proof shared for this PTC/FAUCET site. I can't see myself creating account around the site, until i ascertain better facts that will convince me signing up.
That's the reason why I post this site my topics. As you said most of the Ptc site only pay a little amount of money, may bee the higher one is 0.01 or less each clicks. But this site claim that we can get up to 0.36 cents each 1 click. It's to good to be true, but I can't say this site is scam as well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's the reason why I post this site my topics. As you said most of the Ptc site only pay a little amount of money, may bee the higher one is 0.01 or less each clicks. But this site claim that we can get up to 0.36 cents each 1 click. It's to good to be true, but I can't say this site is scam as well.
I won't be condemning it just like that, until you reach minimum withdrawal threshold. If you get paid, it will be worthwhile indeed, if you aren't paid then it will be seen as scam.

But yo be realistic when it comes to PTC site, no one would offer you such high amount, they aren't plugging money from the trees. That's suspicious though, cos they aren't making much to pay you that online.