Earn Money Earn $5 just by completing captchas

Status
Not open for further replies.

lutheryon

Inappropriate advertising / spam
As the title says you can earn $5 just by completing 1 captcha and you can complete 50 captchas a day . That's about $250 a day . If you're interested in learning about this free legit money making website , message me now .

R

rein2803

As the title says you can earn $5 just by completing 1 captcha and you can complete 50 captchas a day . That's about $250 a day . If you're interested in learning about this free legit money making website , message me now .
may i know what site is that

L

Lucas omondi

Am interested so can I start it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The poster should come here to tell us more about the chat. Though I don't always fall for the stuff because it is too good to be true. Earning 250 dollar per day is not a thing one website can be dishing out everyday to everybody. Anyway I don't doubt online scheme. Some really work out.

toxicptc

When it too good to be true, than it's too good to be true... probably a scam or just a guy trying to get referrals

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
bro it could have been better for you to tell us everything here as I don't see the need for you to said we should message you specially because this is what a lot of criminals have been doing when they need innocent people to scam,just write everything here about the site and how it work then we can just go about it and earn together if you are serious to help us

Status
Not open for further replies.