Earn a Lot of Money Daily By Playing These 2 Free NFT Games

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blockchian games provide a lot of earning potentials to the gamers. If you like gaming and if you want to earn cryptos, here are 2 crypto based free games to earn crypto tokens and NFT.

Blanko’s Block Party

This game is heavily inspired by Fall Guys, one of the most popular games of 2021. Just like Fall Guys, Blanko’s Block Party has extremely addictive core gameplay with a lot of earning potential. It is well maintained game with developers’ support and very active community with a lot of engagements. It has in-house shop and in-game marketplace for NFTs. They are planning to integrate with Amazon Prime Gaming in the near future. It is free to play game to earn NFTs.

HodlGod

HodlGod is PVP and PVE Battle Royale Game set in a fantasy world where players battle one another to become a winner. You earn in-game NFT drops by interacting in the game. HodlGod is intense competitive game. You get swords, axes, spells etc. to battle with other players.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing much about these nft stuffs and I have been trying my best to learn more about it but it has not been done. I will try to get those games as you explained and tried as much as possible to game some nft, just that I don't know how it works.

The only problem I do have with these online games is that they don't really pay with consideration to the time we do waste on them. People waste much time compare to what they will make from playing those games. But still because nft is new in town, I will try to check some of them out .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Play to earn games, of course, provides earning opportunities, however, these games are not for people who want to try something just for money and, not for the sake of fun and entertainment. Let me explain. You work on a logo for one hour and send it to your client for approval, and he approves and sends you a payment of $10. You earned $10 by making a logo in one hour. Now, you start playing play to earn games and spend one hour playing the game. Will you collect rewards in tokens and NFT worth $10 in one hour? Well, certainly not. This is not the way the NFT game works. You work all day long, in the evening you want to relax, so, you start playing your most loved game Final Fantasy. You spend one hour or two. What did you receive by spending 1-2 hours? Well, you feel relaxed, and this feeling is priceless. Now, consider this, instead of playing Final Fantasy, you play an NFT game (HodlGod or Blanko’s Block Party, just like the OP said, or Axie Infinity if you like), you spent 1-2 hours, you feel relaxed because gaming makes you relaxed, but in the meantime, you also earned something.