Traffic rates:
business network : $ 0.3 = 1GB
cellular: $ 1 = 1GB
hosting: $ 0.3 = 1GB
residential: $ 0.8 = 1GB
other networks: $ 0.3 = 1GB
Min: $ 10 to your BTC wallet.
Share your internet and earn money!

Can you really elaborate more on how the platform works and have you also cashed out from it before?. it would be justifiable and many people might be interested if you can tell us how this really works and how we can monetize it on the long run. I have come across a platform that promises to give you some bitcoin if you could share your data in the past but I didn't make any reasonable amount of money from it.

Wow, is it possible to earn BTC by sharing your data? This is the first time I have come across this idea of earning BTC, many people in this forum will like to try it out but we don't know if it is legit or not, also we don't know if our data will be waste because at the end of the day we don't know if the data we share will worth the amount of BTC we will earn.

That's quite good if you said we can earn cryptocurrency by sharing our data. So far I only we can money by sharing our data not cryptocurrency.
Did you make any withdrawal from this site ?
If you did, could send the payment proof. It's could be better if there is a payments proof.

This is indeed a half baked information. In affiliate marketing, you need tondo a rigorous work in order to convince your potential customers. Convincing your potential customer to buy your products requires a lot of strategies and you must deploy all the necessary tools need to win you customers over . Your thread didn’t reflect that quality and you will need to edit it to convince us more

I think this perr2profit app works similarly to honeygain app, you just need to have stable internet connection, share your network bandwidth and earn revenue together with the app. As they distribute our device connectivity elsewhere and compensate us with some extra incentive. I wonder how all this apps generate revenue for themselves using just network connectivity of users.

This kind of app is suitable if you are using a bigger bandwidth. Or in a house where there is unlimited WiFi connect. I don't really see how this, is going to benefit people with small monthly data subscriptions. This maybe also be suitable for students who uses school data to browse. But for low data user like me lol, this may drain all my data.

Status
Not open for further replies.