Earn crypto while learning about crypto up to $ 100

M

muse23786

Discover how specific cryptocurrencies work — and get a bit of each crypto to try out for yourself.

Watch videos​

educational videos to teach you about different cryptocurrencies

Complete a quiz​

After each video, you’ll receive a simple quiz testing what you’ve learned.

Earn​

You’ll receive crypto in your Coinbase wallet for every quiz you complete.

Send me a Message and Start Today​

Earn opportunities are only available for a limited time to a small set of customers.

gammarays

That's coinbase earn. It's good and works too. However I participated in many of these and was only placed in a waiting list for months now. What could be the reason or is it because of my region?

M

muse23786

Hello, since cryptocurrencies are now on the rise, many are interested in earning, you may have to wait a little longer. Coinbase is available in 100 countries.
Best regards

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I guess you're talking about coinbase earn, if so, I never got to earn through it. Cos I'm not from the top tier countries. It favours some location and put some demographics on the queue list, pending till time indefinite. That is the name I choose to pronounce it. Coinbase earn is legitimate but not for all countries, I don't think it's for me either. Because my country is not included in their list of earnings and acceptable countries to use the platform full-time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am a bit surprised with the way people handle digital marketing. This niche needs a very serious work that one must do inorder to convince your audience. This thread my not work. To me, it sounds more of a command and that is what turned off most of the online audience. The best thing that could be done is by using a more convincing technique to buy your audience over. You have a very good motive to help others to earn by introducing the platform but people Will not buy the idea if you aren't convincing enough . Now, no body wants to channel their energy on less productive things. It's also likely that you're underestimating how much money you'll make simply by promoting your affiliate link program. The bulk of the elderly in this town will not buy such products. There is a lot to learn about affiliate marketing programs. These elements are likely to be crucial if you wish to create a successful affiliate network. The most important aspect of everything is the audience's bond with you. You can't simply tell us we should buy your product without first getting to know you. Before we could believe in what you're pushing, we needed to have a strong relationship with you.
In affiliate marketing, this is exactly how things work.