? Earn for signing up on WEBTALK reward program

Online earnner

? Earn $5- 500$ for signing up and enrolling for reward program ?
And as well you earn
$5 on each member you referred to Webtalk

What is WEBTALK?
⨠ Webtalk is the NEWEST Social Media/Network platform that PAYS its members for being socially active every MONTH for LIFETIME!
It's an easy way to EARN money online WORLDWIDE!
⨠ Webtalk pays 50% of it's total revenue back to it's members every month for life.
(E.g Facebook generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY MONTH in revenue but shares NOTHING with its members)

COMMISSIONS TO EARN FROM WEBTALK FOR LIFETIME;

(i) ADVERTS REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
Webtalk pays you when you are socially active by;
(a) Reading posts,
(b) Viewing profiles and
(c) When your posts are read by others and ADS revenue is generated.

It is these actions that result in
ADS impressions &
ADS clicks that are tracked and reward points are awarded that are converted to cash.

Webtalk pays back 50% of it's total Ads revenue for LIFETIME to the active members who also bring in referrals(new members).
The more referrals you have, the more you earn every MONTH for LIFETIME!

(ii) PRO ACCOUNT UPGRADES COMMISSIONS.
You earn 10% of the PRO upgrade price per referral EVERY TIME your referrals upgrades their accounts to PRO. That is up to $48/year or $4/month.

(iii) MARKETPLACE COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 1% of all the purchases made by your referrals
when they shop from the Webtalk's Marketplace

(iv) WEBTALK TRAVEL REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 10% of the booking fees from Airline, Hotel, Travel Insurance and Car rental, when any of your referrals book through the Webtalk Travel.

(v) SWAG SHOP REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn commissions from every Webtalk gear purchased by your referrals from the Webtalk Swag shop.

(vi) AFFILIATE REFERRAL COMMISSION.
You earn $5 (once) when any of your referrals gets paid their first $100 commissions payout

(vii) More Ways of EARNING on Webtalk are coming up,,,

TO START EARNING, FIRST

1. Complete your profile up to 100% completeness level. There is a profile completeness meter to guide you.
2. ENROLL for the Cash Rewards Program(Affiliate program) after your profile is 100% complete.
3. Then share your REFERRAL LINK with your family members, friends, colleagues & others to join WEBTALK.
The bigger your REFERRAL NETWORK, the HIGHER your MONTHLY potential earnings for LIFETIME!

⨠ DIRECT REFERRALS- Level 1.
Earning from your direct referrals is Free and will always be free for life.learn more

⨠ INDIRECT REFERRALS Level 2-5.
1. The fastest way to qualify for level 2-5 bonus commissions is by upgrading your own account to a PRO account or,
2. You can also qualify for the level 2-5 bonus commissions when one of your DIRECT REFERRALS (Level-1) upgrades his/her account. to PRO

NOTE;
The lifetime level 2-5 bonus commissions are only available to the first 1 MILLION Members to qualify worldwide! So, Hurry up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across several sites, the reason I do not stay with many of them is that their earnings may be too little or a kind of exaggerated earnings that may end up wasting my time. Meanwhile, i may give this one a try but the problem is that I am not very good at referring people to websites or some kind of money any ventures but I will try.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm hearing about this webtalk site for the first time. I think its an open opportunity to earn some extra bucks online, i just don't know the pay rate for the task the poster listed out. I just hope this site is for real based on what the poster said about it, most of the site I've been to, never lived to their expectations. After saying nice words about what their site can offer.

glory777

? Earn $5- 500$ for signing up and enrolling for reward program ?
And as well you earn
$5 on each member you referred to Webtalk

What is WEBTALK?
⨠ Webtalk is the NEWEST Social Media/Network platform that PAYS its members for being socially active every MONTH for LIFETIME!
It's an easy way to EARN money online WORLDWIDE!
⨠ Webtalk pays 50% of it's total revenue back to it's members every month for life.
(E.g Facebook generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY MONTH in revenue but shares NOTHING with its members)

COMMISSIONS TO EARN FROM WEBTALK FOR LIFETIME;

(i) ADVERTS REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
Webtalk pays you when you are socially active by;
(a) Reading posts,
(b) Viewing profiles and
(c) When your posts are read by others and ADS revenue is generated.

It is these actions that result in

Webtalk pays back 50% of it's total Ads revenue for LIFETIME to the active members who also bring in referrals(new members).
The more referrals you have, the more you earn every MONTH for LIFETIME!

(ii) PRO ACCOUNT UPGRADES COMMISSIONS.
You earn 10% of the PRO upgrade price per referral EVERY TIME your referrals upgrades their accounts to PRO. That is up to $48/year or $4/month.

(iii) MARKETPLACE COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 1% of all the purchases made by your referrals
when they shop from the Webtalk's Marketplace

(iv) WEBTALK TRAVEL REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 10% of the booking fees from Airline, Hotel, Travel Insurance and Car rental, when any of your referrals book through the Webtalk Travel.

(v) SWAG SHOP REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn commissions from every Webtalk gear purchased by your referrals from the Webtalk Swag shop.

(vi) AFFILIATE REFERRAL COMMISSION.
You earn $5 (once) when any of your referrals gets paid their first $100 commissions payout

(vii) More Ways of EARNING on Webtalk are coming up,,,

TO START EARNING, FIRST

1. Complete your profile up to 100% completeness level. There is a profile completeness meter to guide you.
2. ENROLL for the Cash Rewards Program(Affiliate program) after your profile is 100% complete.
3. Then share your REFERRAL LINK with your family members, friends, colleagues & others to join WEBTALK.
The bigger your REFERRAL NETWORK, the HIGHER your MONTHLY potential earnings for LIFETIME!

⨠ DIRECT REFERRALS- Level 1.
Earning from your direct referrals is Free and will always be free for life

⨠ INDIRECT REFERRALS Level 2-5.
1. The fastest way to qualify for level 2-5 bonus commissions is by upgrading your own account to a PRO account or,
2. You can also qualify for the level 2-5 bonus commissions when one of your DIRECT REFERRALS (Level-1) upgrades his/her account. to PRO

NOTE;
The lifetime level 2-5 bonus commissions are only available to the first 1 MILLION Members to qualify worldwide! So, Hurry up!
Please how dose this works. I need details.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really don't think what the OP posted us real. I registered with the social media platform, what I got isn't what is said here. I refered six persons to the social media, still I didn't earn a dime for those refered upon them being active.