Earn FREE 50 XRP Coin instantly to your wallet Now.

Mikeyoungdya

Follow this link below to earn FREE XRP coin. 1xrp is $0.3 Now. Meaning 50XRP will give you instant $15 for free just for signing up on their site. Click the link below to Sign up. You will need an XRP wallet address to sign up. That is where your coins will be paid to here is the link request for the link please.

Donkiz

I will like to know if the XRP is withdrawable, that is if you can be able to withdraw it to your Cryptocurrency wallet, or is there an amount of XRP you will be required to get before you can cashout.

Why am asking is because I have been part of many airdrops and things of that nature and at the end of the day they turned out to be total waste of my time, energy and data.

So it will be better if these important details are fully explained and understood so that nobody will waste anybody's time over nothing. Also there's no link in your write up for anyone that might want to join.

zharazhari27

Follow this link below to earn FREE XRP coin. 1xrp is $0.3 Now. Meaning 50XRP will give you instant $15 for free just for signing up on their site. Click the link below to Sign up. You will need an XRP wallet address to sign up. That is where your coins will be paid to here is the link request for the link please.
please send the link ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I guess the poster foerhit to send the link and give us update on now to withdraw the coins. It will be better if the coins can be withdrawn to our wallet. This will make the process easier and like the poster above me said, ad need o know the minimum amount of coins to withdraw.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Okay, but where is the link? Also, what are the requirements to withdraw the coins? Because I know there has to be, there is no free money anywhere.