EARN FREE BITCOIN DAILY.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I just tried to register on the website and it directed me to Google play store but unfortunately for me, the app is not available for my country, Nigeria.
I can try to download VPN app and bypass my country to download the app. But the problem here is that I have joined many program like this that promised good earnings freely but at the end of it after reaching the minimum withdraw and request for the withdraw. It is then that they will start give task to complete to withdraw my earnings. This kind of sites have resulted to been fake.
It will be better and convincing to us if you can post a payment proof of your withdraw from the app. For people don't want to waste there time any longer with websites and app that won't pay.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! That really sounds awesome, in fact this is will do a lot of us here alot of good if we can eventually tap into it and gather some bitcoin coin, since we don't really need to do much other downloading the application and following the instructions on how to do it. In fact I have heard alot of stuffs like this, and so many people have claimed to have gathered a lot of bitcoin or etherum, or some other kinds of crypto currencies from applications they downloaded online and they used it to mine and they made alot of money.

In fact there was one they were downloading sometimes ago they talked about gramfree and people mined for close to six months, other mined for close to a year and in the end they didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel it was all audio money.

Well amazingly it seems like the application you introduced can not work for all the countries of the world and some persons from Nigeria who tried to access it could not have access to it.

Suppose those of here could access we would have been able to benefit from it and confirm it aswel.