Earn free Litecoin from servforest (Payments Proof)

Mertayasa

If you are looking for a free way to earn cryptocurrency, this site called servforest is a good choice for you. On this site, you can earn Litecoin just by visiting short links, PTC and claim faucets. Start generating revenue from cryptocurrency on one of the best faucet website in the world performing tasks, Shortlinks, offer walls, faucet, PTC etc. I realize most of you may not really like this kind of websites. This faucet is different from others, that's the way I post it here. What makes it different is there is no waiting time to claim faucets, means the faucets are unlimited. This makes me really enjoy working on there, you don't need to wait for the time.

Why you should join Servforest?
  • Simple to Make money - There are several methods to make money on servforest sites like PTC, tasks, offer walls, faucet, Shortlinks, etc.​
  • Level System – Gain levels on your account and go up the leaderboard to make better money and unlock new features.​
  • Quick Withdrawal – They will pay you immediately or even daily to your wallet or microwallet addresses.​
  • Easy to use – The web page is easy to use and works with all web browsers and mobile devices.​
What is servforest minimum withdrawal? The minimum withdrawal is only 10 points and instantaneously to your faucet pay account. According a the review I found on YouTube and some in google and Trendri, the site has a quite good reviews. They pay their members till this moment. The most common issues from the bad reviews, some reviewers said they lost their earning without doing anything wrong. This has not happened to me and I hope it doesn't.

You can see below the payment proof from this site:

20210715_112552.jpg

If you have a question you can ask here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this useful information. I will see the reviews trustpilot. If the site has all the features that you have highlighted above that means it’s worth working on. There so many faucets that do not live up to expectations and that’s what makes of the members here skeptical. I will give this a try and see how things work there

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well good to know that this site is paying it's members real well. But I wouldn't differ this site to a faucet lol, as most PTC sites paying in small or little Satoshi or Litoshi are seen that way to me. So, for me or for anybody, this can only be used for newbies or rookies in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem to stack little Satoshi.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though according to what you said it look interesting and good and I will also try to check it out. So far I can see the payment proof. Though many faucet do not use to pay high but yet it worth checking.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is very helpful and I understand the fact that you showed us some payment proof but what is the assurance that this receipt is even from the platform you mentioned earlier because people could go to some certain extent just to lure people to generate traffic on their website

Skysaint

Verified member
Am not really a big fan of faucet claiming sites, as I have tried alot of such similar sites in the past and it really didn't worth my time. My problem with it isn't it's legitimacy but their pay rate which is very low, so am actually asking how much worth of litecoin or cryptocurrency can one realize from this site