Earn money 💰 with swagbucks

Manuel950

Essentially, Swagbucks is a portal that offers users reward points for doing simple tasks online like searching the web, watching videos and completing paid surveys. You'll be 'paid' in Swagbucks points (shortened to 'SBs') which can then be redeemed or earn real cash.
So guys please sign up and start making money now. It is very real only if you are smart

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have worked with Swagbucks before and I can really say it is paying. It is a paid to post websites that pay based on the nunber of videos you are able to watch. There are other means of fetching money on the website which may include completing surveys and doing some offers alla.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have worked with Swagbucks before and it's indeed a great site to earn cash quickly if you are in need of cash. But I will have to say, only people from the top tier countries are able to make money fast there. Though, there are several ways or methods there that you can make money with but those methods are working for people from third tier countries. For example, you can not really earn anything while doing surveys there, if you are from third world country. But I can say you can still make pennies there while watching videos, which is not encouraging.

paidsurveyadvisor

Yes, i am currently using Swagbucks and got paid by this site too, so i can confirmed that it is legit and paying. It has been operating for many years and have positive feedback in review sites, so you can use it at ease.

Wiserr

Essentially, Swagbucks is a portal that offers users reward points for doing simple tasks online like searching the web, watching videos and completing paid surveys. You'll be 'paid' in Swagbucks points (shortened to 'SBs') which can then be redeemed or earn real cash.
So guys please sign up and start making money now. It is very real only if you are smart
Wow that is very important and a good method that one can earn money online within just few time, but the problem is that most of this things seems to n only available in big and known countries, but I believe one can earn passive income with that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have worked with Swagbucks before and it's indeed a great site to earn cash quickly if you are in need of cash. But I will have to say, only people from the top tier countries are able to make money fast there. Though, there are several ways or methods there that you can make money with but those methods are working for people from third tier countries. For example, you can not really earn anything while doing surveys there, if you are from third world country. But I can say you can still make pennies there while watching videos, which is not encouraging.
Well even me I had an account with them before and I also tried to make money with them but it was not really easy and from what I was seeing it was almost impossible for for people to make a dollar in a day from The platform , after doing much research that is how I have been able to understand that you can only make money with swagbucks if you are in the top tier country, but I don't really know if UK is also included because when we are considering the top tier country mostly we are talking about the America but don't you think there is a way we can actually make money from the platform maybe by having people in the top tier country create an account on the platform for us and after creating the accounts they may send us the details of the account from there we can login over here to use the platform, I was considering this but I don't really know if we can still be able to make money if I chose to do it this way , so I don't know if you have any experience if this will really work

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have worked with Swagbucks before and I can really say it is paying. It is a paid to post websites that pay based on the nunber of videos you are able to watch. There are other means of fetching money on the website which may include completing surveys and doing some offers alla.

Swag Bucks is a really popular site, but it is only available for people living in much developed countries. Do you reside in a Tier 1 country like United States or Canada? I think this is because they mostly pay through coupons, vouchers, and PayPal only and this has limited the earning opportunities to people living in certain countries only. Nevertheless, I have read that it is a legit site and many people say that they earn around 2 dollars in a day or more. I think you may be able to make more money if you have lots of time to dedicate.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well even me I had an account with them before and I also tried to make money with them but it was not really easy and from what I was seeing it was almost impossible for for people to make a dollar in a day from The platform , after doing much research that is how I have been able to understand that you can only make money with swagbucks if you are in the top tier country, but I don't really know if UK is also included because when we are considering the top tier country mostly we are talking about the America but don't you think there is a way we can actually make money from the platform maybe by having people in the top tier country create an account on the platform for us and after creating the accounts they may send us the details of the account from there we can login over here to use the platform, I was considering this but I don't really know if we can still be able to make money if I chose to do it this way , so I don't know if you have any experience if this will really work
Yeah when we refer to top tier countries, UK is also included cos it's one of the foremost top tier countries. But if I get you correctly, you are saying if someone that lives in the UK can register a Swagbucks account for you.....Yes they can, but I don't think it will make any difference as your location will get you exposed, if you are in Nigeria or any other African country. The only solution I see, is using VPN to work on this site, but it won't still guarantee your long time working on the site cos you might get busted anytime especially if your VPN is not strong enough.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah when we refer to top tier countries, UK is also included cos it's one of the foremost top tier countries. But if I get you correctly, you are saying if someone that lives in the UK can register a Swagbucks account for you.....Yes they can, but I don't think it will make any difference as your location will get you exposed, if you are in Nigeria or any other African country. The only solution I see, is using VPN to work on this site, but it won't still guarantee your long time working on the site cos you might get busted anytime especially if your VPN is not strong enough.
Well thank you for the reply, but I don't like the idea of using VPN to work on any site because I just consider it as an illegal activities for me, but if opportunity arises and I can be able to do it like have just said then I could have been better just for everything to be genuine because I don't just want to hide under VPN... Maybe I have to go and check out the website to see if there is some sort of improvement in terms of earning rate because the last time I checked I think that was last year I couldn't even make up to a dollar from the survey . most of the survey I took it was in some language I didn't understand, if I check it out and their rate is still very low then I have to look for other opportunities to make money because obviously we do not have to depend on one, but it seems you may have a lot of other opportunities you have been using to make money online with some I might be interested, you can share some with me because I am interested in many ways to make money online.