Status
Not open for further replies.

LAUNCH1670

Hello everyone, I want to share with you something valuable.How to keep up with the times and not lose your money because of inflation but multiply them? Bingo! Get some BTC! Actually, not just get but earn.
No weird tasks, viral videos, and head-scratching surveys — you just surf the Net and mine bitcoins. they have PROMO right now you can join and mine BTC from your browser and now you can also mine from your phone every time they bring new way for us to earn more money minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00001 BTC don't forget guys go for the PROMO now, for more Info (*********)

Last edited by a moderator:

ezcashbiz614

The reviews are not great with CTB.
I tried installing it on my pc and can't remember what the deal was but I ended up not doing it.
Can't remember what the issue was but decided against it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have actually done Very well for bringing this vital information. It is quite interesting to see that the minimum withdrawal threshold is very minimal and may be achieved very easily, I guess. The description of the site makes look very interesting couple the very low withdrawal threshold. One of the things that makes me to consider a particular website is considering the minimum withdrawal threshold. Once I discovered that the minimum withdrawals threshold is achievable, I will quickly jump on the website very quickly because I know that I will reach the withdrawal very soon to confirm its legitimacy. I have made a point not to ever introduce earning sites that I have not tested myself. I will do that after I have made withdrawals and that is the reason why I will like to use this website. In as much as I like to work on the website , you will need to provide us some missing information in your thread . You will need to post the payment proof of the website and you will still need to explain more if you need to promote your affiliate link. This is very necessary and also very important .

Flow-er

The information that you supply is very good and I have been trying to tap into any money making opportunities that comes my way. I don't know if you have carried out a personal research to see if the site is legit. This is very important because you are in a forum where everyone see themselves as family and if you are posting what will rip us off our efforts, time and money, it will not speak well.

That is why it is very good to always share legitimate sites here. If it's legitimate, you will be surprised by the amount of money you will generate from your affiliate link.

I am also interested in the threshold of withdrawal. Is very achievable and it should be a good way to make something very reasonable. You could as well go ahead by posting the payment from the site that you shared. It will go a long way to helping your marketing campaign.

The payments proof will convince all the members here further and that it will help your promoting as well. The site seems like a GPT sites or a micro job sites where you will be paid for executing simple task on social media etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.