Earn Money Earn money &50 a day

Michael509

Start selling on eBay. Becoming an eBay seller is easy, inexpensive, and if you have a knack for sales, it can become very profitable
Start selling on Poshmark.
Work as a freelance writer.
Find a social media marketing job.
Take surveys.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know you are probably trying to explain ways in which anyone can make money online. There are thousands of ways but what what is the right knowledge and understanding of how the kind of business you are trying to venture into works. Taking surveys is not really profitable if you're not in America or some part of the world.

Kwess

Start selling on eBay. Becoming an eBay seller is easy, inexpensive, and if you have a knack for sales, it can become very profitable
Take surveys.
You have make a point but you did not go further to explain how the following method can be achieved or possible.
I think you have to explain further for every common man to understand because you hold a point.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
How I wish you are more elaborate in your analysis but to the people who are familiar with making money online, we will know that you have made a very good points when it comes to making money online. People have been seizing many opportunities that come their way to generate money these days. And the internet has been a loyal friend to those who are truly serious about it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making $50 a day is not a small deal like you are trying to make it look. So many people have tried and are even earninng less than that amount per month and so you should not think it is that easy. Even those who are expertise in those niches you mentioned won't brag about earninng $50 per week.

MNelly

Take surveys.
Unfortunately eBay doesn't accept worldwide users . It only accept some parts of the world. Same case with Amazon but if you use VPN someone can be able to venture into those websites very easily. And btw which VPN website do you know that is Free? Most that I am coming across are all for paying a subscription fee or something.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Take surveys.
Hearing this $50 is really a good things for some body to be earning such an amount per day. But to be candid its not easy for some body to be earning such in a day in just one site. Many of us here use to work very hard and yet they couldn't receive that in a day. Though its very good to be making ourself happy but we can belive you the more if you can show us the proof of payment.

MNelly

Hearing this $50 is really a good things for some body to be earning such an amount per day. But to be candid its not easy for some body to be earning such in a day in just one site. Many of us here use to work very hard and yet they couldn't receive that in a day. Though its very good to be making ourself happy but we can belive you the more if you can show us the proof of payment.
I mean this statement is true. It's hard for people to earn money from there this days. I don't know if it's because its crowed and everyone is getting less and less traffic each day because first of all they consider the pro affiliate marketers to sell their products and the average and beginer affiliate marketers hardly get sales or the $50 but all in all we are not saying it's not legit, it is legit but you got to struggle to get it. Which is what most people don't want to do this days. I don't know why people want things Easy.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You get to make a list and you made it look as if, at the snap of someone's fingers then $50 will start rolling in....I don't think it works that way or easy like that, even those that are in the UK or United States, still find it so difficult to make that amount a day online, many of them don't even near that target a day.

Moreover, all those sites are working for people in most African countries....

MNelly

You get to make a list and you made it look as if, at the snap of someone's fingers then $50 will start rolling in....I don't think it works that way or easy like that, even those that are in the UK or United States, still find it so difficult to make that amount a day online, many of them don't even near that target a day.

Moreover, all those sites are working for people in most African countries....
So the work you are doing is just making a list? List of what ? How many words ? And how many times in a day ? Yeah I know that the first world countries are hard to get the $50 per day even though they keep on telling us that they do on YouTube. If it's that $50 maybe they get it from affiliate marketing but not small tasks jobs to get $50 per day. They always say lots of money to just market their products or affiliate products. Anyways I would really like to join this one that you are introducing me into

Mertayasa

Those lists are great ways to make over 50 dollars. But it'ii much better if you can explain about which site, how to do a job, how to register and payment proof. These will help much people who want to make money online.
I think your post is too short to understand. You also said take survey, which site is good then?​