Earn money by chatting

Peppul

Earn points (Bmunts) for sharing content that makes people think, content that educates, or content that opens the mind to new possibilities.
You can use your points to get cash cards (PayPal), Bitcoins, mobile money (WorldRemit) or free merchandise such as tablets, game consoles and apparels.
As a business owner, you can use your points to promote your business and services.
How can I earn Bmunts?
You get 1,000 simply for joining our family
Earn up to 100,000 when you complete a challenge
Earn 1,000 for each member that you invite to a huddle
You earn 10% of the total, earned by all the members you invite.
You can earn up to100 for each badge that other members award you
Earn for each post that gets promoted
Earn for every member who joins a Huddle that you created
Earn points each time your post is shared to Social Media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Pinterest
Earn for every member who follows you
Earn up to when other members score your post or your comment
Earn when other members comment on your post
Earn when other members repost your post
Earn when other members like your post
We are constantly working on new ways you can earn.
Altgough this hurdle is focused on technology and business.One of the incentives to this site is earning POINT’S!

Juen15

Earn points (Bmunts) for sharing content that makes people think, content that educates, or content that opens the mind to new possibilities.
You can use your points to get cash cards (PayPal), Bitcoins, mobile money (WorldRemit) or free merchandise such as tablets, game consoles and apparels.
As a business owner, you can use your points to promote your business and services.
How can I earn Bmunts?
Earn points each time your post is shared to Social Media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Pinterest
Altgough this hurdle is focused on technology and business.One of the incentives to this site is earning POINT’S!
That site sounds pretty interesting. I hope I can get a payment from this site seeing your explanation, as it is quite easy to generate coins there. But before I want to ask, what is the minimum to withdraw?
According to your experience who has joined there, is the site trusted or legit? I would like to see the most recent payment receipt from the site. Proof of payment not from you is also not a problem, this is to show that the site is still paying until now to its members. Share the site link here.

Lyrrex

Looks
How can I earn Bmunts?
It looks promising, but I can find any link in your write-up. Concerning the payment, what's the minimum withdrawal amount ? Do they accept sign ups from all countries?