Earn money by watching videos

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Do you like watching videos? Do you like watching videos and getting paid?If the answer is 'yes',
then definitely this post is tailored made for you.

Here are the 6 best ways to watch videos and earn money:

You can watch videos for cash on Swagbucks.

You can work as a freelancer and write subtitles for films.

You can make money watching videos on InboxPounds.

You can become a film and TV reviewer.

You can watch advertisements, TV trailers and more for money on Slicethepie.

You can participate in paid psychological studies.

Hope you find the above 6 best ways to watch videos and earn money helpful for you.
Looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Truthfully, you can make money watching videos on Swagbucks. But I do not think it's available for all countries, cos I have registered and work on the site before and I couldn't earn much on the site cos of my location. So I think you should spell out countries that are allowed to work on the site. Well they are majorly Western countries!

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard about some of the sites the OP has mentioned on the topic thread, but I have not tried any of these methods to make money. In fact, I have never tried any platform where I have to watch videos to make money. But I have heard from many people who are making money via watching videos that it is low paying.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Truthfully, you can make money watching videos on Swagbucks. But I do not think it's available for all countries, cos I have registered and work on the site before and I couldn't earn much on the site cos of my location. So I think you should spell out countries that are allowed to work on the site. Well they are majorly Western countries!
Hi Sherman198. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I fully agree with you that although you can make a good income watching videos,it is true that videos are not always available for all countries worldwide. The same thing happens with surveys as well.Not all people can participate in them because of their location.So we have check first before registering to a new site. Thanks again for your reply.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hi Sherman198. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I fully agree with you that although you can make a good income watching videos,it is true that videos are not always available for all countries worldwide. The same thing happens with surveys as well.Not all people can participate in them because of their location.So we have check first before registering to a new site. Thanks again for your reply.
There are sites that are not built or made for all countries. And in this kind of situation, third world countries are always the most affected ones. And it's not only on survey sites that, that is always like that. Even on sites where you can just complete easy registration task and earn money, just like on some micro tasks sites, you will still find out that those easy tasks are not still made for the third world countries. So its goes on and on! Happy earning bro!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I once saw some of these platforms but I think that the problem is the fact that they might be wasting of time because some of them are not real, imagine doing some tasks relating to it and it eventually turns out not to be what it was supposed to be. This happens when sites like that are just all about using you to earn more traffics on their website. If anyone has the legit website I will be so grateful if it could be revealed on this forum because it one of the easiest passive income that I know of.