EARN MONEY SHARING ADVERT IN NIGERIA

Affectionate

Recently or may be i am just getting to know, The Nigeria internet space is coming alive with get paid viewing or sharing advert. my cousin in December started with rackstellin and has since cash out twice, in January he joined another one, that pays in bitcoin, my younger brother and my Brother in law joined in January (thanks to covid19 loan from FGN} they all cash out on Feb 7 & 8.

Yours sincerely, I have no choice than to join too. Presently am with Rackstelin, which pays monthly and I have prove of that with at leadt 3 from my side. Also i also invested in Vidmab which pays weekly. though yet to catch out on that but im looking forward to 18th February to cash out in other to have proof. For now i see my money growing in both account doing less that 1minute job by sharing their advert on my FB.

I will be updating the forum as things go. Though you dont have to refer before cashing out but referring put more money in your wallet. If you know more about it or research more after reading this article and which to join my referrer id is affectionate for both accounts.

In my next article i will be giving you full details on their working and how you can join possibly with prove from the sites.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Recently or may be i am just getting to know, The Nigeria internet space is coming alive with get paid viewing or sharing advert. my cousin in December started with rackstellin and has since cash out twice, in January he joined another one, that pays in bitcoin, my younger brother and my Brother in law joined in January (thanks to covid19 loan from FGN} they all cash out on Feb 7 & 8.

Yours sincerely, I have no choice than to join too. Presently am with Rackstelin, which pays monthly and I have prove of that with at leadt 3 from my side. Also i also invested in Vidmab which pays weekly. though yet to catch out on that but im looking forward to 18th February to cash out in other to have proof. For now i see my money growing in both account doing less that 1minute job by sharing their advert on my FB.

I will be updating the forum as things go. Though you dont have to refer before cashing out but referring put more money in your wallet. If you know more about it or research more after reading this article and which to join my referrer id is affectionate for both accounts.

In my next article i will be giving you full details on their working and how you can join possibly with prove from the sites.
I'm a Nigerian too and I wouldn't mind working on this site too. You would have at least hinted us how the site works. Is it just about sharing ads to ones social media. How much is it per a share? What's the payment processor? How much can possibly make daily from the site? You should have uploaded your family member proof of payment, I don't think it should necessarily be yours?

Georgeadawara

They are many platforms that you can make money with them by shearing a post but the one inow you first you need to invest in it before you start the you can be going to the website to share a post or like a page. Like that of rackstarly your need to invest the minimum amount of 14k before you start but an they is that of primvot I think is just 3 k . this are some of the platforms pf shearing and get paid.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My mind doesn't like working with Nigerian sites. I have worked with couple of them and I didnt get the expectation I was expecting. I could remember one platform in 2018 that promised to pay people for commenting, the site after collecting much money from people ran away. Of recent, another site that promised double of ur initial income also ran away. I am not trying to discourage others that may have interest. That's why I didn't mention any name. I am just expressing view.

Olajidey

I will try to advise you that you should take it easy when you are investing your money online I personally prefer to see the business am investing in but online investing is a no for me I have learned a great lesson from Ponzi scheme. Please I personally will be interested to know if you eventually get paid because I no dey trust pay before you earn site.

Ekuvero

Most of these Nigeria site usually end up as a scam site after they have had a large customer or investor base running away with people money at times most of the sites do crash after they have had a large turnaround with impressing ads showing testimonial from the first badge that got paid and most of them usually do makes referral a compulsory something so they would be able to garner more people who would be their prey after they have disguised as a paying site.