Earn money with a site introduction survey: 5. InboxDollars

metarond

With a quick sign-up process (literally takes about 30 seconds!) and simple format, InboxDollars works on a real cash reward system, not a point system. If you do a few quick surveys regularly throughout the day, you can earn quite a bit in less time than you’d think.

InboxDollars also offers rewards for carrying out everyday tasks, like:

• Playing games online
  • Watching videos
  • Reading emails
  • Online shopping
You can get paid with checks, an Amazon gift card, or regular gift vouchers.

• Where it’s available: United States, UK (as InboxPounds)
  • Age requirement: 18+ years old
  • Trust: 4.2 based on 32k reviews on TrustPilot
InboxDollars Details Average Payout (per survey)  Up to $5  Payment Method  Check, prepaid VISA or gift cards  Minimum to Cash Out  $30  $$ Sign Up Bonus  $5

HOLA

Here are some reviews of InboxDollars from users:
Positive Reviews:
  • "I have been using InboxDollars for a few months now and have already made over $100. The surveys are easy to complete, and the payout process is straightforward."
  • "InboxDollars is a great way to earn some extra money in your free time. I love that there are so many different activities to choose from."
Negative Reviews:
  • "I have had a lot of issues with InboxDollars not properly crediting my account for completed activities. It's frustrating to spend time on surveys or offers and not get paid for them."
  • "I found that most of the surveys on InboxDollars were not a good fit for me, and I would often spend several minutes answering questions only to get disqualified at the end."
  • "The payout threshold of $30 is quite high, and it takes a long time to reach it. It's not worth the time and effort for such a small payout."
Overall, reviews of InboxDollars are mixed. While some users have had a positive experience and have been able to earn money, others have had difficulty with technical issues or qualifying for surveys. It's important to keep in mind that while InboxDollars can be a way to earn some extra money, it may not be a reliable source of income and may require a significant amount of time and effort to accumulate enough earnings to cash out.