Earn money without complications!

Antoine34

Who ever won a gift card? I was very happy to receive a card to use for my expenses and not touch my wallet. I found this message and there I went. (Grab a $500 Wayfair Gift Card Now!) The answer in my mail.

Suba

Staff member
We know Wayfair is an online furniture store, but unfortunately you didn't explain how to get a gift, and what is the minimum purchase, whether the gift is only given once a year or every time we make a purchase transaction.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When a post like this is posted in any forum or social media. The one thing I used to think of is affiliate marketing. To me, I see this as trying to promote affiliate link. The creator of this link is trying to get our attention and making us to ask him how to get this free card worth of $500. So when request have been made, that is when he will post his affiliate link.

I have had many experience with this on Facebook and received many of this on my email address. When the links are clicked it will direct us to the affiliate landing page in which we can be asked to just register on the website or carry out some task like making a purchase of products or just downloading an app. So when we do any of this, the affiliate link promoter will earn from that. We can also learn and make use of this trick for someone that wants to make money with affiliate link.

There are many tricks that the affiliate marketers are using to make money promoting there affiliate links. Another way is by posting a lie like saying you will earn some amount amount of money like $1000 just for doing simple task a. But that is not true because they will receive nothing of the link is clicked. There are many more methods.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, well I don't really know much concerning this but we just have to be very careful about all these ways we are always told we can make money without stress because some of them may not really be as they said and sometimes it might even be more difficult than you expected it to be.

If I am just interested to make money which I am , I will rather be making money on paid to post website or instead of that I will look for opportunities to learn a skill because I am very sure that is just the only way and I do not expect it to be a simple journey , but it's something that can only be achieved through determination because all these ways of earning without complications or without stress is not always the best and some of them are not always Trusted.

It is something we just have to try as much as possible to know because if I wasn't careful I would have fallen into the hands of so many scammers because some of them always promise that you will make money without stressful. we just have to be very careful in most of these ways. Same are not trusted.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like someone have stated, this is a form of affiliate marketing, CPA marketing in particular. there is no way people can be able to get $400 worth of gift,card without doing something tangible and nobody is really giving free money on the internet except it is through airdrops.

This made me to remember some time ago when i wanted to venture into CPA marketing and after watching some videos on YouTube i went to YouTube to promote my link but i was restricted. This is not the best way to do CPA marketing and become very successful on it because you must put in a lot of work and invest a reasonable amount of money or carrying out ads on some platforms if you really want to be successful on it.

You must try as much as possible to get a very good landing page if you really want to become successful or if possible it is important you have your own website which will be dedicated to promoting CPA offers. CPA marketing is quite very interesting and lucrative if you can do them the right way. If you continue to do CPA marketing this way, you cannot really succeed on it.