Earn money working as a content creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas90

Generating content that attracts and loyal readers is a fundamental pillar of any digital strategy, and that is well known by both large companies and small entrepreneurs. This profession known as the "copywriter" was born because it has generated a high demand for the creation of new and innovative content. Working as a copywriter is a very fast way to start making money online, as there is constant demand. You don't need great skills to do it either: you just have to like to write and be good at it. Editors earn direct by a certain amount of words, for example every 200 words 5 dollars. The 3 most popular platforms for contacting editors with clients who need content are:
  • Writer: one of the most popular. It doesn't pay very well, but it makes up for it with the number of customers who need content.
  • LowPost - pays slightly better and has decent customer volume.
  • Textbroker: allows you to negotiate the price directly with customers, but you will not find much demand.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Generating content that attracts and loyal readers is a fundamental pillar of any digital strategy, and that is well known by both large companies and small entrepreneurs. This profession known as the "copywriter" was born because it has generated a high demand for the creation of new and innovative content. Working as a copywriter is a very fast way to start making money online, as there is constant demand. You don't need great skills to do it either: you just have to like to write and be good at it. Editors earn direct by a certain amount of words, for example every 200 words 5 dollars. The 3 most popular platforms for contacting editors with clients who need content are:
  • Writer: one of the most popular. It doesn't pay very well, but it makes up for it with the number of customers who need content.
  • LowPost - pays slightly better and has decent customer volume.
  • Textbroker: allows you to negotiate the price directly with customers, but you will not find much demand.
Thank you so much for providing us with those content writing platforms. I am a writer and also into content creation. I have some questions regarding those platforms. What is their requirements to join? Will they conduct test for you or not. I once applied to be a content creator on a platform but I was rejected without reason. Maybe because of my country I don't understand. But I I think I will do research on those platforms and if possible apply for at least one of them . I love creating contents, it can be fun and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.