Earn online (legitimate)

allison001

Verified member
ONLINE SURVEYS
Your opinions are more valuable than you might think. Countless companies pay handsome sums to learn more about their target audiences motivations and preferences.
You can check online service in the comfort of your own whenever you please, during working hours, over lunch or dinner, when you have a free moment in the evening or in the sleepless wee hours.
Online surveys will help you make money online, but they won't make you Rich. If you sign up with multiple survey companies and diligently complete their allotted task, you can earn a bit more than minimum wage - perhaps $10 an hour.
BLOGGING
Blogs are not just when yous for bald people to share their thoughts about anything and everything. They can also be a legitimate source of income for aspiring blogger keen to make money online.
Your blogging journey begins with an idea. This is an early make-or-break decision for your blog. If it's not entirely unique your idea must at least be sharper and more compelling than your competitors.
Once you've created a quality site and built a following, there are so many ways to make money from your blog. Aspiring blogger can purchase hosting through bluehost,also get a free domain.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Survey is one of the legitimate ways of making money online. The only problem I have with making money with survey is that it is always not available for citizens of other countries other than that of the first world countries. Although, there are some people that always bypass this by using VPN but I don't always encourage this. Blogging on the other hand, is a long term way of making money online. It requires you to have a particular niche you want to blog on. And find a way of promoting it .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys has always been a good way to make real money online......But it's just really sad that not everyone from all countries has this privilege to make money from answering surveys, if not, surveys would have been a nice way for people from the third world countries.

I have participated in answering surveys before and it was profitable for me because I was using Virtual private network to access the survey site which was wrong to do but I had to do that because I needed money and I was not aware of PTP sites then. But I quit using such to access survey sites now.

If a survey site is not paying your country, just leave and go to the next, don't use VPN. Using VPN will eventually make you be vulnerable because you will eventually get exposed in the process and you will get banned. But people from the United States and UK are still making really easy money from surveys.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, survey is actually a great way one can earn money online and it was among the first methods I tried out when I was still a newbie to working online only to get disappointed in the end.
I do see many speak of the fact that they earn over $5 just by completing a single survey task and I was attracted to trying out a few of them. It just happened that I never got to work on any survey for over weeks I got registered and the second issue is always that they do have a single payment method or option which is true PayPal.
So surveys is actually a great way to earn especially if you are operating from a top tier country. I wonder what anyone residing in a top tier region would be waiting for to get registered for these survey sites. Too bad my region can't access it's features or get surveys that we can work on.

E

eldavis

Yes there are so many ways to make money online, especially with the use of our sites and blog but I think we should actually let people know how it really is, yes there is money to be made but is it really that easy? To make money with our blogs and sites is usually hard at the beginning, you might be totally disappointed cause how the starting point usually is. To start earning, you need to deal with the issue of gaining enough traffic for your site or blog.