Earn real cash in cryptocurrency by playing simple and uncomplicated games in these two apps.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is a good and reasonable number of people today that believe that cryptocurrency is slowly replacing the physical money that you and I are using today to purchase property and asset that we want and desire and also this individual's preferred to have money in cryptocurrency than to hold money in physical cash this is probably because cryptocurrency money is never exhaustible and there is no restriction as to how much money that you can store in cryptocurrency in any crypto wallet but in a bank where money are saved there is absolutely a restriction . There are various ways to earn money in cryptocurrency on the internet but one of the ways that I have been using to earn money in cryptocurrency is by playing games . They were absolutely to website that helps me to earn money in cryptocurrency by playing games the first one is .

Alien Run : the alien run game is an app and also a website but I prefer downloading the app than to use the website because the website is full of abs but the app is ads-free . Basically this is a cryptocurrency any gaming websites that pays it uses real money in cryptocurrency for playing a simple racing game . The website pays you in Bitcoin and ethereum . The second website is .
Crypto Rize : this is also another crypto earning website or platform which you can download on the Google app store on the Google Play store actually depending on the type of smartphone device that you are using this website paste it uses in Bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin , and XRP etc . Just for them to play a simple color merging game .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You are indeed right when you made mention of the fact that cryptocurrency is probably seen as the future by many individuals . Although I am a bit sceptical whether it is very nice to earn money in cryptocurrency this is because cryptocurrency have the potential to increase or decrease invaluable and sometimes when it decreases in value it is way out of your benefits . In essence there was absolutely a way to earn money online in cryptocurrency by playing simple and uncomplicated games . I may not have heard about the website or app that you mentioned but in this comment I will be sharing one of the best crypto playing games that I have been using to earn real cash in cryptocurrency online .

The game app is not as crypto pop , and to be sincere this application is 100% legit and it do pay it members the only cryptocurrency that this website page is only ethereum but sometimes it can pursue in Bitcoin and so if you have the potential that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum have the potential to increase in value you can make money via this website and get paid in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The usefulness of the cryptocurrency in our daily activities can not be overemphasised. The cryptocurrency as managed to take part in all the works of life. In the estate industry, cryptocurrency are being used to purchase properties. Most of the earnings websites on the internet today uses majorly the cryptocurrency as the payment gateways. It will not be an exergerration if I say that cryptocurrency is gradually replacing all the payment gateways. Most of the people that are executing one job or the other on the internet are actually using cryptocurrencies as means to receive payment from client because they find it very convenient. We could go on and on and on talking about how cryptocurrency have taken over some aspects of our financial dealings. I have come across several threads on this platform on the payment in cryptocurrency whenever we play games . I just want the thread starter to answer this question very quickly. Have you made withdrawals from the two gaming platforms that you are actually sharing? It is very important to know this before using the applications. It will be nice if you could post the payment proof too. Looking forward to your reply on this.

Flow-er

This is not the first time that I Will come across play to earn games that pays in cryptocurrency. I never took anyone very seriously, but it seems I'm going to try this one out. We have seen several ways to earn cryptocurrency online and this one is not an exception. It will be a collection way to collates some cryptocurrency. One question need answer-I will like to know the amount that one could make in a week for playing such games. It will be very important to know the amount of cryptocurrency in dollars to make from actively playing the games in a day .
The cryptocurrency is gradually becoming the best ways to make money on the internet. This is why most of the companies, institutions and individuals are actually using it for financial activities. The cryptocurrency is a promising financial system. With the rate of development around cryptocurrency, it will not be an over statement to say that it may gradually take over the financial system of the world. I read an article yesterday, stating the reason why bitcoin may be used as the world’s asset reserve . It will be a great news for the cryptocurrency space if such happens.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have tried the lien Run app. There are many things people;e must keep in mind while trying any such kind of apps: you will never become rich just by playing these games. there was a time when I used to wrongly think that these kind of games would at least make me enough money so that I could survive, but I was wrong. Majority of such kind of apps only pay a few pennies and some do not even pay a few pennies. It will take you forever to cash out something worthy.

However, if you are a big fan of these ages and enjoy playing these games, then you can give them a try. Perhaps after playing these games for many decades, you will be able to earn a few dollars. Apart from that, I have also noticed that Alien Run is a very hard game. It becomes harder and harder when you progress further and I think that rewards are also quite low according to the difficulty level of the game. Apart form Alien Run,. you can also try several other games and install many games so that you could earn more. But I personally believe that all such kind of games are waste of time.