Earning Bitcoins

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

In this category of the directory of good deals are listed sites that offer to win bitcoins for free... Well, no. In fact for the most part these sites allow you to earn more precisely "satoshi".

1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC (Bitcoin). So satoshi are in a way fractions of bitcoins. And at the time of this writing, 1 Bitcoin is worth more than 1150$.

The sites that are presented below will allow you to win satoshi for free. This kind of site is called a "Faucet", or "Bitcoin tap". For the most part, these sites are entirely financed by advertising displays, which explains the impressive number of advertising banners that can be seen there.

To earn fractions of Bitcoins on this kind of site it is often enough to simply fill out an anti-robot field (captcha) and then click on a button. It's as simple as that. Of course, the gains are usually commensurate with the difficulty: minimal. But since the number of satoshi that can be won is random, we can sometimes have good surprises.

Once you've won satoshi for free. It is generally necessary to wait between 5 minutes and 1 hour to be able to try your luck again.

In general, these sites offer a way to bet the satoshi you won to hope to win even more... if you are lucky, but usually you are not and you lose everything. Sometimes you can also win satoshi by filling out sponsored offers or paid surveys.

To sum up, these sites are interesting to take your first steps in the world of crypto-money. You can't really hope to earn big money, but it's always a big deal and it's free.

Among the sites presented below, I recommend you to start with freebitcoin. This is clearly the most neat site I've found so far.

When I came newly online to esrn Bitcoin I first started with claiming Bitcoin and other coins from faucets before looking for other avenues to make bitcoin. Yes we can claim free Bitcoin from faucets but some faucets are just a waste of data and time. The reward handed claims don't just worth my time and especially my data. I do more of accumulated faucets where it gives accumulating while am away and I just come online once to claim for the day like the moon family faucets. But really faucets are Still helpful and they are the fastest way to get Bitcoin into your wallet