Learning maintenance culture is a boost to finances.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The goal of everyone is to have a good and blooming financial life. It gives peace of mind and stability. One of the key things that can help with financial security is the ability to maintain properties. I have discovered that one of the reasons that people turn out to have financial challenges is lack of maintenance culture.

Maintenance culture involves keeping any asset and properties you have in the best possible shape and condition to maximize it's potential lifespan. We should all remember that when we have to replace things that we already have due to lack of maintenance culture occasioned by carelessness, we are going to spend money we shouldn't have spent to get it replaced. And that is always a strain on our personal and corporate finances.

This is the habit I learned a long time ago. It was as if because I wasn't financially buoyant but even now I still observe it and I feel great about it. What is the use of purchasing what you already owned because you mismanaged the previous one, money you can invest in some other things but you use it in buying what you already owned. This can affect your financial status if it continues in a long run.