Earning by watching videos

Moni2402

How to start making money watching videos?

To begin with, I will tell you that on any page you choose to make money watching videos, all you have to do is register on that platform. Then you only need time, because although it is true that you can earn money, it is also a reality that you have to invest a lot of time to generate income, everything else depends on you, but there you have the possibility to start making money right now.

How can I get paid to watch a video?

There is a very simple answer in this case, because if you register on a page and do not see any type of advertising and the videos you see do not belong to them, it is most likely that that page will close sooner rather than later. But there are others who work for the money they make from the advertising they put around the videos or the videos themselves, which companies pay to put on their website.
So everything is a circle, advertising and companies pay them to put the videos, you watch the videos and earn a little money with it, it's simple.

Can I make a lot of money watching videos?

I could not give you an exact figure of what you can earn or what an average person who does these things earns, because it depends on many factors, especially the time you invest, the videos you watch, the referrals you have that will increase your earnings or if you get the raffles that are held every day, which I will talk about later.
So it depends a bit on you how much you are going to earn watching videos, what is certain is that you must be patient and work for it. What we can tell you are some advantages and disadvantages of watching videos:
Some advantages of watching videos
The good thing is that they cannot control you to watch the video, so you can play on them and while doing something else, in fact you don't even need to put sound on it.
If you have a YouTube channel, you can use the points you have to give the channel visibility and thus gain subscribers and views.
Some disadvantages of watching videos:
There are videos that are quite long and heavy. But hey, as we have said before you can not see it.
So that time that the video lasts we can use it to be on other similar pages and see more videos.

Last edited:
Solution
I'm excited because this century has brought things easier to the youth you can now earn money even without you leaving you bed, there are many platform that pays you from just watching a video but I can't name one because I still haven't tried but I have witnessed alot of people earning from just watching a video.

Gamboakas

I'm excited because this century has brought things easier to the youth you can now earn money even without you leaving you bed, there are many platform that pays you from just watching a video but I can't name one because I still haven't tried but I have witnessed alot of people earning from just watching a video.

Solution
D

Deleted member 28127

How to start making money watching videos?

To begin with, I will tell you that on any page you choose to make money watching videos, all you have to do is register on that platform. Then you only need time, because although it is true that you can earn money, it is also a reality that you have to invest a lot of time to generate income, everything else depends on you, but there you have the possibility to start making money right now.

How can I get paid to watch a video?

There is a very simple answer in this case, because if you register on a page and do not see any type of advertising and the videos you see do not belong to them, it is most likely that that page will close sooner rather than later. But there are others who work for the money they make from the advertising they put around the videos or the videos themselves, which companies pay to put on their website.
So everything is a circle, advertising and companies pay them to put the videos, you watch the videos and earn a little money with it, it's simple.

Can I make a lot of money watching videos?

I could not give you an exact figure of what you can earn or what an average person who does these things earns, because it depends on many factors, especially the time you invest, the videos you watch, the referrals you have that will increase your earnings or if you get the raffles that are held every day, which I will talk about later.
So it depends a bit on you how much you are going to earn watching videos, what is certain is that you must be patient and work for it. What we can tell you are some advantages and disadvantages of watching videos:
Some advantages of watching videos
The good thing is that they cannot control you to watch the video, so you can play on them and while doing something else, in fact you don't even need to put sound on it.
If you have a YouTube channel, you can use the points you have to give the channel visibility and thus gain subscribers and views.
Some disadvantages of watching videos:
There are videos that are quite long and heavy. But hey, as we have said before you can not see it.
So that time that the video lasts we can use it to be on other similar pages and see more videos.
If the video owner on microjob requires a monosnap record to see that you are not skiping video until the end on microjob site that pays for watching videos because many are just skipping video rapidly and this will affect bad the video channel and monetization so for this reason some are requiring nerds stats and other monosnap record and other one screenshot of your watch history because a cheater can skip until the end and put screenshot of full watch however it is a half watch time.

Emekadavid

I will like to earn by watching videos. Can anyone recommend any site I can do this? Legit sites please. Sites you have tried and not something you heard. I have tried swagbucks but it doesn't work out.