Earning money from the comfort of your home.

Immilash

I will begin by asking you guys a question, do you enjoy earning money online? I believe yes most of us here enjoys making money online and I believe that's the reason why we are still here. Earning money is never easy but still we earn money, I specifically enjoys earning money online despite the fact is not that easy but still I earn a good amount to take care of my personal needs. I earn money online from the comfort of my home. Earning money from the comfort of our home sometimes it comes with lots of disadvantages, if you are working online from home you will face lot's of challenges the first challenge you will come across is from the people of your family most of them will think you are not serious and also you might get distracted in different angles be it from family members or friends. I'm saying this in experience I believe some if us here might understand what it mean. I have a question to ask you guys are you feeling working online from the comfort of your home? If Yes what are the challenges you've faced while working from home? I believe if you work online from home you might have came across a challenge, I will like it if you share it with us.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For Distraction working on line I know that one is sure because I have been distracted A lot most of the time that is why when I am really interested to engage online I really need to go inside the room and at this point I will let it be known that I have something to do. From that period of time I won't like to attend to anybody because I really have be serious , and sometimes if you are just so submissive you may not even have the time to work from home because you'll be so distracted with Calling and a lot of other things, that is why when I am in the mood to make money online whatever happened outside my room will be none of my business.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
People do this a lot and I can tell you that make good money from it, although it depends on the kind of job that will determine the quantity of your income. What I am certain about is the fact that most of the opportunities that allows one to make that kind of money when you are at home are usually online, there are different types of online job one can actually do from the corner of the room, some of them are, selling of ebooks, writing of articles, doing pay to post jobs, doing survey work, and all other freelance jobs

Rheenah

You can make money from the comfort of your home. We live in a world of internet now , where we can get jobs online, sell products to people, work from home and all. There are a lot of ways to earn passively. You can get your targeted audience if you will be selling products to people using different social media handles like Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and all.

Rheenah

There are lots of ways to earn online these days. We live in a world of internet now, where you can get jobs online either by selling products to people, offering services, freelancing or other jobs. .if you will be selling products online, create your niche by knowing your targeted audience, who needs your products, where you can sell it, and you can do that through social media handles like Instagram Twitter Reddit and others. Then you start creating awareness there to sell your products.

Rachael

Verified member
Earning money from the comfort of the home is one thing I realized so late. I had a friend who is a cryptocurrency trader, he makes money at home and I thought it was only limited to traders and bloggers but this is not the fact. The more you remain on the online space, the more you would be exposed to earning opportunities. There are some people that would not just prefer working online no matter the money attached to it. I was in this category, not until I discovered that I was wasting my special skills offline working for peanuts and managers that would not appreciate and see your efforts. There is nothing as refreshing as staying at home under the confinement of a serene environment and work with absolute concentration and ease. The leverage of boycotting the hustle and bustle of traffic, the scorching sun and the cold weather is all an advantage of working online. Still, so many people are unaware of the possibilities of working from home and some others prefer it on a part-time basis since it might not cater for all their required needs. The comfort of working from home, gives you ample time to be creative and innovation because you are not working under pressure or duress.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that making money on the internet comes with a lot of challenges with your ability to overcome them will probably set you financially free. Sometimes there are a lot of temptations and if you're not disciplined enough you will probably while away your time on the net while you are making no money.

I have actually encountered some of those things because sometimes I feel like reading people's comments on some forums and not even learn any new things. if you want to make money online you must make a schedule for yourself and stay disciplined.

You must try as much as possible to set your goals on daily basis and look for ways in which you must meet those goals because they can go a long way in helping you to stay focused. if you want to make money online it is very much important you look for a particular business which you have interest on to learn very well and from there you can start working hard to achieve it. You can not just make good amount of money on the internet by mistake but you simply do that by working very hard and smart.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In as much that you are making money online at home yet you are putting yourself into a vulnerable state of being affected by some dehumanizing health and emotional issues . Making money online it's very interesting and a lot of people do not even think of having nine-to-five jobs anymore rather they sit in the comfort of their various homes to make money by working on various online jobs and platforms . You could be prone to adopt some emotional issues like being anxious of your environment . it is absolutely true Because staying indoors always will make you to be restricted from your normal human environment where you can interact with individuals and because you are making money online you make this activities restricted .

we human beings cannot do without interaction that is why it is advised for us to go out there to meet new friends or make new friends . Majority of individuals who stay at home in order to make money can testify to the fact that it is quite lonely . That is why it is advised to either take your laptop or smartphone or whatever device you are using to make money online to a place where there are people possibly in a coffee shop or in the park .

allison001

Verified member
Making money online from home is very fun, that is if you find a spot a legit site in which you can make your money online even while staying at home. Making money online requires some things from you such as; smartphone or laptop. Getting a smartphone or laptop is the first step to make if you determine to make money while staying at home.

We are various and legitimate ways we can make money from home.

Looking around my environment, I see a lot of people making money from home by renting out their cars. This mostly happen with the old ages, let's say retiring from work, instead to sit idle the rent out their vehicle in order to make daily income in returns.

Playing online games is also another way some people do make their money online while staying at home. We all know that playing online games in order to make money doesn't give a high payout or credits, so we must not expect much money from it.

Another good way to make money from home is to bake a cake. You can make so much money from it by selling it in big occasions like marriage and the rest.

Mika

VIP Contributor
My statement might be offensive to someone, and I am sorry if I offend you but I believe...
Earning money is not easy for those who do not have the education, knowledge, skills, and expertise required for doing tasks,
Earning money is not easy for those people who do not want to work hard, don't work hard, or are lazy.
Earning online is not easy for people who are willing to learn new things and unwilling to try new things.
For the rest of the people making money online is easy. There are a lot of earning platforms, and you can easily make money. If you are deprived of certain tasks just because you do not have skills, why don't you learn that skill? Don't make an excuse saying you do not have money to join a course to learn a skill. There are a lot of learning platforms that are 100 percent free. Sometimes you can earn a lot of money with just one skill. For example, if you know social media marketing, there are a lot of things to do as a social media marketer and earn money. If you want to learn a skill, choose the one that pays more.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes I know , people will start believing that you are not serious that is true, but personally I do not care about it because I know what I am interested to achieve at the end of the day and as long as I am making money with any of my online earning activities then I am ok with that . That is what really matters.

Well , the advantage may not really be a point of consideration to me if I am making tangible amount of money on the internet because if I can make good amount of money on the internet the I can organise myself and have a better way of even making money offline which will also add up to my overall portfolio and networth..

The most important thing to me is just about making the money and I will seek for ways to make money as long as it is legitimate.

E

eldavis

There is no denying the fact that working from home is indeed comfortable, but it also has its disadvantages. Especially for does staying with their loved ones, while working form home, they do not take you seriously. They still send you on errands, disturb the flow of your work. While others outside see you as someone that is unserious. These people tend to view does working online as people into fraudulent activities, hence they do not believe when you tell them you are into honest earning.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
It is very comfortable being able to earn from the comfort of your house. You know, you will not have to go out and do some energy consuming task. You must not struggle with beating time even though at times you need to and you can also work at night comfortably.

Earning from home is a nice thing and most ideal for housewives and even people who are displaced in one way or the other, they have a medium where they can contribute their quota and be able to earn money as well.

This as you said comes with some effects and it of course therefore has disadvantages which are some unavoidable things. Like personally I have to deal with the issues of eye problems due to prolonged and constant exposure of the eye to rays from my device. Moreso, I also have to face problems of keeping my device charged since we do not have a steady supply of power.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Working online from home is really sweet. It is an experience that has come in the recent times and it is so beneficial. Especially since offline jobs are so scarce in most countries and businesses are not easy to start and run.

It is even much better if you have both an online and offline job. You will enjoy the advantages of having several streams of income.

Working from home has its disadvantages just like it is beneficial. You have said it correctly in your thread that of you work online as your only job, your family members and people around you will think that you are not serious in life.

Another disadvantage is the distractions that you face while working at home. Since you don't have a manager, you are likely to procrastinate and do things like watching movies or playing games on your phone. It takes so much self discipline to work online from home.

Mastergp

Verified member
Many People earn money from their home though I usually do that when I didn't have a job and from it I was able to gain money which I use to start up a business. Many people have use online business as their main jobs it has become their means of survival, with it the won't be able to make earns means.

Staying at home to make money from home is not a bad idea as far one is working hard to make his or her money and it not an illegal means he or she is using.

Another that working at home will do for a family is that it would create close less between the parent and the children because when he Hus at home he could spend some time with his children and also get to know their problems and how he or she can help them personally.

They are many online business we can handle at home and it better to do such business than working under some one because most times our effort might not pay off. But when we are running an online it offline at home we become our own boss and handle things on our own not they other way round, we should not look down on others that use such means to make money to try our best to encourage them.

Rubz

Well, to answer your first question, i do not really enjoy making money online. It's not something i really have passion for. I just do it so i can earn money to take care of some of my needs. I earn money from the comfort of my home. It's a nice feeling because one doesn't have to leave one home to work everyday like most offline workers do. The main challenge i've faced while working online is the fact that there are a lot of distractions when working from the comfort of my home. I'm the eldest child and most times, i end up struggling between babysitting my younger ones and my online job or even doing house chores as well as worjing online. It is not an easy thing to do.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Earning money from home is actually a cool thing, many people will choose this over having to go out to their workplace. It has a lot of advantages like no transportation cost and stress, no dressing up, no relating with annoying people, free time other interests you might have. However everything that has advantages has disadvantages. Working from home has it's other side too, like getting too comfortable, lack of exercise, low social interaction, little to no fun, no experience of daily street activities and so on. So it all depends on personal choice and conditions you find yourself. There are people doing both comfortably without any problem. So you should choose the one that works best for you.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I enjoy working online to make money. There are many advantages in making money online. To make money online, I don't need to pay for a shop rentage or buy some instrument. All I need is my smartphone and to have internet connection of my phone. Making money online has been what I like seen I was in secondary school. Though then there were few ways to make money online. I am talking about back then in 2007.

One of the advantages of working is that I am my own boss. There is no boss to give me work to do. Even if I receive work online, I will still have to do the job at my own time but u must make sure that u delivered the completion of the work at the agreed time with the client.

Another thing is that I can work anywhere, be it my bed room or toilet or even outside the house. No matter where I am, I continue to make my money.