Earning Money with Gg2u.org - The Rewards Program for Gamers!

Rena

These are important information about gg2u.org. GG2U.org is one of the best GPT (Get Paid To) sites whereby you can generate GG2U Money for playing games, giving an answer to survey questions, and filling out offers from advertisers. You can also earn video clip points just to get video from advertisers actively playing on your mobile phone or PC.

The GG2U coins and online video points you earn will result in credits in your GG2U balance (which is typically shown in reference to US dollar). As soon as the balance gets to $7, you can ask for a payment in your PayPal accounts or request for the money to be sent to your Bitcoin wallet in Coinbase.

Making money with Gg2u.org:
Using Gg2u you earn money by completing surveys online, but then how does Gg2u work? The sign-up web form will be the very first thing you will notice on the website. Enter your name, valid e-mail address, user name and password, and region. Once this is done, you will receive a message in your mail.

How much cash can you make with Gg2u?
Most Gg2u online surveys take only a few minutes, and pay ranges from $0.50 to $1.35 for each completed survey.

How can you withdraw to Gg2u:
Minimum amount for payment is $7.00. You can choose from various payment methods that include Bitcoin, PayPal, and many on-line Gift-cards. You manage to reach the threshold in 2 months, and you will be surprised by the speed of payment.

Is Gg2u org legit?
GG2U.org has a customer score of 4.57 stars from 18 opinions proving the fact that most users are often pleased with the site.

How do I delete a Gg2u account?
If you decide to delete the Gg2u account:
First, make sure you turn off all your active subscriptions. ...
Next, navigate to the Individual Details tab of your Gg2u account and simply click "Delete an account.

Adriana Jaycie

I am using gg2u.org too. So, the activities you can do for money include:
  • Taking online surveys
  • Playing games
  • Watching videos
  • Taking various offers (downloading apps, registering on websites)
  • Referring friends
Right off the bat, they claim that their payout rates are 65% – 85%, which is almost twice as much as other GPT panels. More on that later, since we know better than to believe every nice promise.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With the comment of the first commentator, it is not a doubt that the website truly pays. I will be glad if the poster can tell me how to join this website and if there is no country limitations on this website. I have joined one before but I couldn't withdraw because of my country.

Sodium8732

The website said it was not a good site I just tried to login to my GG2U Account and it's saying My connection is not private and it's a privacy error I don't know what that means but now I can't Email them to close my account. And I don't know if I can close my account with them. What Should I do About this.