Earning passive income with Dropshipping

D

Deleted member 62875

Earning passive income online is one way of making money at your comfort zone and at your own pleasure and convince. I will be explaining in detail about how to earn passive income online using what is called, DROPSHIPPING.
Dropshipping is one of the most profitable passive income sources you’ll find online. And since we here at Oberlo specialize in dropshipping, it’s a good place to start.
With dropshipping, you can find trending products on the Oberlo marketplace that you can then sell online to customers around the world. You can sell products in various dropshipping niches from fashion to home decor to beauty.
The magic in dropshipping is that you build your own business and control how much you charge for the products. In fact, out of all the passive income ideas on the list, dropshipping is the one where you have the most control over your earnings.
A close alternative to a dropshipping store – but one with a lot more input into product selection and quality control – is buying products wholesale to sell on your store. Using a wholesale marketplace you can connect with local, US-based suppliers, purchase products at wholesale prices, and sell them on to your audience. You can even combine this option with dropshipping by holding some products and dropshipping others

It is very important to know that dropshipping is something that you have to be actively involved in it but then there are some ways in which you can be able to do that can be able to bring you money passively .

First of all you can be able to set up automated processes that is going to ensure that one somebody visit your e-commerce store and others for an item , the artificial intelligence is going to process the order immediately and all you have to do is to package it and give it to the delivery company rules going to send it .

There are also some opportunities where you can be able to make use of affiliate marketing in order to make passive income in the digital marketing dropshipping space. For example if you are going to order something in bulk for a client you can always use a third-party site in order to buy that using an affiliate link and you are going to be getting a rebates for some simple things like if the customer is going to complete another purchase or you are going to be buying the same product support for another different customer in the future.

I think Oberlo is not a marketplace for dropshipping, it is a premium plugin for your shopify store that imports products from aliexpress to your store. They are pricy but also offer a free trial. You can correct me if I am wrong as I have never used Oberlo but I truly believe that Oberlo is a dropshipping tool and not a marketplace.
Dropshipping can become a good passive income source provided you have a lot of money to spend on ads and you are a good digital marketer and SEO expert or have money to hire experts to do digital marketing and SEO. If you use shopify, Oberlo and other tools like these you might have to spend just about $1000 to get started with your dropshipping business, yet there is no guarantee that you will actually make money. It is really difficult. Don't have this impression that the moment, your store is launched people will rush to buy from your store. Dropshipping on your own store is very expensive. If you do dropshipping on third party marketplaces like ebay or etsy, it might be less expensive because your cost of running a website will be reduced and you might make some money.