Earnisland.co Review

Suba

Staff member
Earisland.jpg

What is Earnisland?
Earnisland is an earning site or get paid to site where members will get rewards after answering surveys, playing games and inviting friends. Every time you can invite a friend to join will get a reward of $ 5 while if you invite a friend from facebook will get $ 10. The Earnisland site can only be accessed via a web browser and no mobile application. and the domain name was registered on Jan 04, 2022, and will expire on Jan 04, 2023.

It seems that Earnisland is a closed site so it is not known who the owner is, how much reward members will get is also not known what the minimum payout is. Although from the Earnisland site I found proof of payment but it was too big, almost all the withdrawals were above 150 USD, so it seemed odd to me.
Payment processors: Cash Apps, Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, Bitcoin, Solana and Ether.

The results of my browsing, there are some members who are paid as well as many members who are pending payment, so this site seems to be picky about which members to pay, and they (members) are required to give 5 stars on Trustpilot, before the payment request.
So personally I do not recommend the EarnIsland site as a platform to earn money.