Earrn more on Online Book by increasing your reviewer score.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have already done 3 threads about Online Book Club. In this thread, I am going to teach on steps to take to increase your reviewer score. I already mentioned in one of the threads that the higher your reviewer score, the higher payout you are offered for the books. A book offered to a reviewer in level 1 would offer a $5 payout whereas the same book for a reviewer in level 2 could carry $15.

The first component of the reviewer score is your participation level in the forums. Every comment on the books of the month gives you 1 point. You get a maximum of 10 points from participation in "Book of the month". The second component is your participation in the forums in general. 200 comments in the forums earn you 10 points. The next component of the reviewer score is your bookshelves. If a reviewer has up to 10 books on his bookshelves, the person has 10 points. I have shown how to gather 30 points out of the 100 available points. In my next post, I would show how to gather the rest of the points.