Easiest way to get more followers on your Instagram account without spending money

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently I just start my investing on social media platform business, I have just open an Instagram account and I would like to use this for business such as marketing and advertising but presently I don't have enough followers on my Instagram account so I was wondering if there is any easy tips I can use in getting followers on my Instagram account without spending money.

Please state your opinion

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You can either start by posting quality pictures or images that will be attracting people to your page. Or you can also decide to follow some influential or celebrities which you need to be posting quality contents on their pages. This will also attract others to have interest in you and your page. With these, you can start making your handle popular by sharing on other social media sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Only have to do concentrate on what you you like doing for example if you are a fashion model then you should concentrate on it because this is where you get a lot of people who will be very much interested in what you are willing to offer and they will be so much people who might also be interested to learn from you.

Overcomer

Banned
If you want to have more followers on your Instagram account, then you have to start first by posting attractive pictures, or you post about celebrities that has much fans. By doing this, you'll get followers on your Instagram account.
You can also get more followers by Posting some short and funny videos.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am yet to get started on Instagram, therefore, I am not in a position to give any advice on how to build followers on Instagram. Based on how people are building followers, I think reaching out to friends and family on various social sites and asking them to follow you on Instagram can help you build followers. this is the easiest way to build a following.

Samuel72

Verified member
good info, Im trying to win more followers in instagram, I will try with funny videos
Yes of course funny video can give you enough followers on your Instagram account but it is going to take much time before you get such followers is in your account. the best and easy way for you to get much followers in your account I suggest you buy followers this will help you get fast followers and you can start up any business of your choice

Mika

VIP Contributor
Instagram is all about sharing interesting and useful content. You will have to share eye catching photos and interesting videos. Instagram is not a place where you drop links. Instagram is more of original content sharing platform instead of embedding content or sharing content from other sources. You need to be innovative and original.

joshozi

Organically getting followers is a tedious task. Sharing photos and referencing right set of hashtags only get to some traction. Hot thing on Instagram are the Reels. Get on the Reels.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have an Instagram account that I created about 2 years ago. After making 2 posts I noticed that followers are coming one by one. They are mostly from my Facebook family. I guess you have to invest time in your social media accounts so you can gather more followers for your Instagram account. It is not easy but it can be done.