Easiest way to promote your business without spending money

Samuel72

Verified member
I just open a mini business close to my house and I would like to promote this business because I need more patronage, but I do not have much money to promote my business, so I want to know if there is any easy way for me to promote my business without spending money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you want to promote your business without any mone, then you will need to be more active on social media. You can make use of social media platforms like Facebook and the likes to promote your business and also you can imploy the service of your friends to help you in propagating your business to their other friends. With this, the business may start growing.

arunima25

Verified member
Social media platforms are the best way to promote any business without spending a penny on marketing. You just need to have accounts with different social media platforms and start promoting it.
What kind of business is it? And who are the target customers or consumers? Your promotion idea will also depend on these things.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
doing free advertisement on Facebook is one of the best way you can promote your business without paying a single penny because it is an advertisement that will make your business popular it also bring it to the notice of people who might be interested in what you have to offer, going on free advertisement is the business as much as I know.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can promote or advertise your business and product without spending much money, one of the way to do that is to advertise your business or promote your products via social media such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram and Twitter, you won't spend money promoting your product or business using this means of promotion.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can promote or advertise your business and product without spending much money, one of the way to do that is to advertise your business or promote your products via social media such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram and Twitter, you won't spend money promoting your product or business using this means of promotion.
yes you can actually promote your business on those social media you have just mentioned but it might be difficult for you to promote your business on WhatsApp because you may not be able to get the numbers of all the people who might be interested in the services you are willing to offer, to me Facebook , telegram and Instagram is the best.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
yes you can actually promote your business on those social media you have just mentioned but it might be difficult for you to promote your business on WhatsApp because you may not be able to get the numbers of all the people who might be interested in the services you are willing to offer, to me Facebook , telegram and Instagram is the best.
You are right bro, using WhatsApp to promote your business may be difficult, using Facebook, telegram and Instagram is the best, because you will meet a lot of people over there to check out your products and also patronize you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are right bro, using WhatsApp to promote your business may be difficult, using Facebook, telegram and Instagram is the best, because you will meet a lot of people over there to check out your products and also patronize you.
On Facebook and telegram is the best because people who are interested in your services will just join your group and they will have an opportunity to order for goods and services than WhatsApp that you will need to come and add their number one by one before they can start doing business with you which can be very stressful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and social media has made it a lot easier for people to promote their products given without spending a dime. Some of the ways in which our promotion what is behind advertising on your own Facebook profile. You can also advertise on Facebook groups and pages. WhatsApp and Instagram are another agreed social media platforms to promote your products.

Vladv26

As many other people said here by far the most effective and free way to promote your business is through social media. Post your business and your services in lots of groups on Facebook, try to see if some local pages want to promote your new business. Another way to promote your business is by putting fliers around the town or the area you live in. Of course this is somewhat of an old strategy, but I think it still works and it also doesn't cost you any money at all, just your time and also a little money to print fliers.

Overcomer

Banned
The world has been developed to a standard of which almost everything is easy, If you have a business that you want to promote instead of paying money for advert space (M not saying it's bad), you rather take your business on your social media pages, like FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, IG and many others.

funmi

Verified member
To promote your business,try as much as possible to make your What you are selling a little bit cheaper than other people that are into the business before you. Inculcate good customer friendly attitude. Make sure you give your customers what they needed when ever there is demand for it.

Samuel72

Verified member
The world has been developed to a standard of which almost everything is easy, If you have a business that you want to promote instead of paying money for advert space (M not saying it's bad), you rather take your business on your social media pages, like FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, IG and many others.
at this point in time I have advertise my business on social media platform and still I am not getting enough patronage this is because I don't have much followers and friends on my social Media platform and these have been a very big problem for me.what do you think is another easy and preferable way to promote your business without spending money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How to promote your business depends on the kind of business you are operating. If your business is a yard sale, you will have to walk door to door in the neighborhood, hand them a pamphlet that list your products on sale. If your business is selling products via ebay, you need to advertise your products on social media to drive sales.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you still do not know about social media then you are left behind by technology. Social media is the most popular venue for marketing not just a business but also politicians and causes like environmental organizations. You can promote you business in social media without spending. However, you need to exert effort in posting.

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's correct, you can promote any kind of business through social media, even promote your yard sale business ( a business where you set up sale in from of your house in order to sell your stuff) through social media by reaching the potential customers in your area. Instead off setting yard sale, you can directly list your products on facebook marketplace and sell through facebook.