Earn Money Easy,FREE Money Every Hour & More![No Captcha!No shortlinks-No popups.]

cryptocoin

This is newly found established site.
It pays XRP -Ripple
1 XRP=$1.25 now!
Features:
FREE up to 100 XRP Every Hour
No Captcha!No shortlinks-No popups.&

Many rewards for simple tasks.
(click 'rollin' on dashboard)
They are well established & have apps too.....not necessary to download though.

image.png.825ca19ecaae82472b014dc0dfc98acd.png

LINK HERE

Last edited:

Putta Vince

They say the reward can go up to 100 XRP , but I am pretty sure no one will win that amount. Even freebitco has that $200 hourly promises , it's just the business tactics of the faucets to get more traffic and faucet earners , while faucet earners end up earning few cents daily.

cryptocoin

They say the reward can go up to 100 XRP , but I am pretty sure no one will win that amount. Even freebitco has that $200 hourly promises , it's just the business tactics of the faucets to get more traffic and faucet earners , while faucet earners end up earning few cents daily.
True.But freemoney is freemoney.What should be considered is whether it is paying or not.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have some questions for the poster. For how long have you been doing this and have you earned through it. For the matter of fact, we always like to see payment proof whenever someone advertises some sites. This will motivate others to join because most people advertise for referral program only.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that some of these applications to do not really work and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money with them because I have actually ventured into some of them but could not make anything. it is better you learn a digital skill and start marketing them to make money.