Earn Money Easy to make money from your free time

Phabbyfundz

I have been looking for ways to make money online, and I must say that in my research some would say through online earning forums where you get paid for posting or commenting, some would say through online marketing or trading.
If you have been longer in the online business from your experience what would you say is the Easiest way to make money online.
I have spent sometime in online earning forum where you post or comment and get paid. But I hasn't been an easy venture because you get paid little and take a lot of time to make good profits from it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money is not easy as people do think. But if one is skilful and the person is very sure of his skill, then he can make money though it may take long. For instance, a skilful graphic designer will still make his money even if the beginning is rough.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Generally making money isn't easy at all. Even in offline you got to spend time to make money online. That's why we need skill in order to prioritize making reasonable amount of money online. I love graphics design and web/app design skill..I can boast of learning about wen design, but gradually I'll be acquainted with app development.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are looking for a way to make money continuously on a legit basis online then you must condition yourself to be able to learn and put in a lot of hard work. You should learn a basic digital skill like computer programming all freelance writing and then look for potential jobs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are looking for a way to make money continuously on a legit basis online then you must condition yourself to be able to learn and put in a lot of hard work. You should learn a basic digital skill like computer programming all freelance writing and then look for potential jobs.
Well people who have a good understanding of programming can actually make a lot of money as a freelancer but I think it is a little bit difficult and extra taskful but people who are really passionate about it can actually learn and understand it. That is what people should learn because graphic design and others is overrated.