easy steps to make money quickly

madukandubuisi

1. Sell Your Photos

Do you have photo skills or live in an area where images are in demand? “Stock photography websites are huge repositories of photographs, covering almost every possible subject you could imagine,” advises International Living. So how does it work? Photographers can upload their images to any one of a number of huge databases, allowing magazine editors, designers or any organization with a website to buy them. And the beauty of stock websites: Photos can be sold any number of times—so you can continue to make money without any effort. Photography sites to check out include Shutterstock, Photoshelter and Getty Images.
2. Create How-To Videos

“In recent years, YouTube has grown into the go-to source for all manner of video courses and guides,” says International Living. “Instructors can monetize their videos by charging a subscription fee or password protecting content for paying customers only.” This article shares some tips from one real estate agent who made $100,000 in one month on YouTube. Another piece of advice from International Living: Get to know the phrases that people search for. To find potential search phrases, start typing “how to [your topic]” into YouTube’s search bar and notice what phrases are generated in the auto-fill dropdown. Make sure to use the same keywords when you write your video title, description, and tags.

3. Become a Copywriter

Want to earn a great income no matter where you live—a house by the sea in Latin America, an historic European city or even on a Greek island? Copywriting could be ideal for you. According to International Living, “copywriting is a mega-industry, ripe with opportunity. And yearning for people who can fuel it with fresh marketing messages and one of the best benefits of the freelance copywriter’s lifestyle is that you can get paid in U.S. dollars…yet live virtually anywhere in the world.” Express Writers has tips on how to become a copywriter and is also a resource for jobs.

greenieS

Verified member
I still haven't used the method to sell some pictures / art on websites and to make money, but I don't know if it's a safe monthly income ... sometimes you can sell, other months you don't sell ... as an offline photographer yes, you earn well because you always have weddings / parties / photo sessions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer the second and the third option in your post. A person can simply create a video course in an area where they have an expertise. There are different platforms that gives you the opportunity to earn from the videos you create for people to learn.

Clickbank is one of the platforms in which you can submit your video courses for people to buy.

You just need to supply some of the promotional materials which will make it pretty much easier for affiliates to promote your products to the targeted audience.

You just have to sit back and relax while the affiliate are doing the hard work for you to make money.

General01

Wow, that's interesting. I particularly love the idea of YouTube (how to ) videos.

It's not easy I must say.
It will require dedication, discipline and persistence to come out great out of it

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it's always funny when I see post talking about how to make easy money online. Making money online isn't that easy, that is why it is said that a lazy person cannot make money online. Making money online requires a lot from you such as hard-working, skills, commitment and self determination.
Instead,There are possible ways of making money online.

These are the best top ways most people make money online.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best and top where most people do make their money online. Affiliate marketing is a very good way of making money online, you make money from affiliate marketing when you advertise or promote someone's else product or item then you get your share or percentage called commission.
There are so many means to earn from affiliate marketing,some people uses social media like Facebook to promote their affiliate.

Depending on people's capability and most especially time, people also play games as a means of earning online.The problem is that here in my country of residence,we find it difficult to trace a legit game that pays, so this means of earning online doesn't work perfectly for me.
But outside the country,some people do stay at home and still earn online gaming.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even if we have to engage in all this business you have just mentioned it may not likely be possible that we will make quick money just as you have explained it up there, well what I know about the business is that it is among one of the most easiest business to do online and as a result of this the possibility of earning will be a little bit faster and less free .

I don't really believe that there is a way people can make money online or anywhere immediately without having to dedicate some time to achieve the required results. Base on my understanding every earning opportunities both offline and online will always require some sort of dedication to achieve what you need .

Generally I am always sceptical about some earning opportunities because most of them are not always trusted , you could even be scammed if care is not taken , that is why I always try as much as possible to avoid such .

Because we just have to be very careful in the online space, if we are not careful we might fell into the tricks of scammers which is not the best because the outcome won't be funny.

funmi

Verified member
I have carefully studied some kinds of businesses both offline and online and one things seems to be unique about both the online and offline strategy and that things is that they both are not easy. They both require human and mental effort to achieve results. And the principle making money generally does not play by the rules of been easy. Anyone trying to look for easy ways or quick means to making money will end up losing more. As this is one problem that is more common with new trader, when you look closely at this class of people you will discover that they are all.after making money so quickly and they tend to out for quick gain and his hence they try to cut corners. But in the end they realise that they have just only succeeded in sending themselves out of business and wasted their resources. So I will encourage us to do away with the word easy. And we should consider looking for new skills that we can learn either offline of online, like tailoring, barbing, capentary, driving, and online we have affiliate marketing, trading both forex and cryptocurrency and also we can also learn about website designing etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is something that a lot of people are very much interested on because the fact that you can make money sitting at the comfort of your home is priceless. There are hundreds of ways in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself.

First, it is very much important you try as much as possible to look for a very lucrative business you can venture into and make a lot of money from it. If you have a skill, you can venture into freelancing platforms like fiverr and start applying for jobs and probably you can get a lot of jobs if you do the right things.

Some of the best businesses I can recommend for anyone on the internet are affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, etc.

Affiliate marketing has been able to make a lot of people a lot of money on the internet for some years now. You simply sell people's products and make your commissions of course a lot of people find that very cool.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another good business venture anyone can go into on the internet currently and make a lot of money. You need to understand that cryptocurrency is very risky but with the right knowledge you will probably make a lot of money.

Propa

There are a lot of ways to make money on the internet and I think one cool way is through freelancing . I get most of my UI/UX gigs on HYVES and it's been cool since I started freelancing on that platform

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
1. Sell Your Photos

Do you have photo skills or live in an area where images are in demand? “Stock photography websites are huge repositories of photographs, covering almost every possible subject you could imagine,” advises International Living. So how does it work? Photographers can upload their images to any one of a number of huge databases, allowing magazine editors, designers or any organization with a website to buy them. And the beauty of stock websites: Photos can be sold any number of times—so you can continue to make money without any effort. Photography sites to check out include Shutterstock, Photoshelter and Getty Images.
2. Create How-To Videos

“In recent years, YouTube has grown into the go-to source for all manner of video courses and guides,” says International Living. “Instructors can monetize their videos by charging a subscription fee or password protecting content for paying customers only.” This article shares some tips from one real estate agent who made $100,000 in one month on YouTube. Another piece of advice from International Living: Get to know the phrases that people search for. To find potential search phrases, start typing “how to [your topic]” into YouTube’s search bar and notice what phrases are generated in the auto-fill dropdown. Make sure to use the same keywords when you write your video title, description, and tags.

3. Become a Copywriter

Want to earn a great income no matter where you live—a house by the sea in Latin America, an historic European city or even on a Greek island? Copywriting could be ideal for you. According to International Living, “copywriting is a mega-industry, ripe with opportunity. And yearning for people who can fuel it with fresh marketing messages and one of the best benefits of the freelance copywriter’s lifestyle is that you can get paid in U.S. dollars…yet live virtually anywhere in the world.” Express Writers has tips on how to become a copywriter and is also a resource for jobs.
Hi. Thank you very much for your interesting and informative at the same time thread about the three easy steps to make money quickly. To be
honest, I have not tried any of the three methods you mention in your post yet. They all seem to be very profitable. I think that I will search for them, try them all and ,in the end, I will keep the one which will work for me best! Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful and helpful information about these wonderful earning methods. It is highly appreciated!

Setho

VIP Contributor
The steps to making money online is actually not easy at all. There are some steps that you can be able to take pictures going to maximise your chances of becoming successful but it is very important that you should try to take it one step at a time .
First of all you should try to understand what exactly means for you to make money online and the different ways in which you can be able to do that .
Secondly for you to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses such as the amount of time that you are willing to be dedicated to eat and also the type of things that you can be able to do . It is very important for you to consider this for example if you are somebody who lives colour and mixing then it is good that you should go for graphic designing.
After you must have chosen where your strength lies , you should proceed to YouTube to learn about that skill and be very good in it .
You shouldn't start posting on your social media networks telling people about the kind of skills that you offer and why they should hire you and you are definitely going to make it.

blessingc

There are more ways to make extra money than ever before, both online and offline, nothing good comes easy nevertheless making money online is quite easier and there are many ways to make money online.

An increasingly popular way for people to make money online is to fill out online surveys in their spare time. Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys and test new products.

If you've got a good presence on social media or perhaps you even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online as an affiliate marketer.

If you are good in photography, side hustle your passion and earn passive income for your favorite pictures. You can also make huge income from the most talked NFT, where you can sell your photos for huge amount of money as a crypto exchange.

You can earn money also from reviews, For businesses to improve, they often ask for consumer feedback in exchange for cash. You can find companies that will pay you to try their product or service, or review purchases you’ve already made in exchange for discounts.
You can also craft your own stories and sell online.