Earn Money Make Money on Fiverr In 3 Easy Steps

AndyC

People make money on Fiverr every day. But it can be hard to break into a competitive market place. So you need to have a plan to drive traffic to your link. Here I’ll give you 3 steps to help build up your online business without spending any money.

Step 1: Make a fiver account. This will be where you drive your clients to, so you get paid.

Step 2: Create a service for designing landing pages or pop-up forms. You can also set up email thank you pages, and other templates for email marketing. You can create a free plan on Leadsleap that gives you access to a free email marketing system and 10 free landing pages.

Leadsleap allows share codes. So when you reach out to clients have them sign up to Leadsleap for free and share your code with them so they receive your work. You can do this with email marketing as well. Just tell your clients that they will need a Leadsleap account in your Fiverr gig to make it work. Send them the share code to complete the project.

Step 3: Advertise on social media. Join Facebook groups or create your own and post that you help out people with their digital marketing. You can reach out to people on Twitter or Instagram as well.

You can see the people with large accounts with no link in there bio. Tell them how building up a email list can help them and you can help start that process. Share your Fiverr link with them and have them order your gig.

If you never heard of or don’t know what Leadsleap is just check out the review I did on Trendri.com about it for more information. You can start this up without spending any money. Check out the review, it will be worth it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Step three is the most difficult aspect in your post. The reason is that if you don't promote it can be hard to make sales. One of the best ways to promote your gig is to join different group on Facebook in your niche. Drop valuable content with a link back to your Fiverr gig. People are going to follow the link if they found your post useful.

B

Booncash22

while I totally agree with you about joining Facebook groups espousing the same goals in your niche market and putting out valuable content on these group Page's to elicit curiosity and attention, I still think that building a strong referral list and constantly keeping in touch with them through WhatsApp or telegram group chat will and can prove invaluable in creating mileage for your promotion's as they remain an important down line to your traffic generation.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have sold my gigs on Fiverr, however, it took me more than 2 months and spending of $50 in ads to sell my first gig worth $5. It was a total loss, but when my first gig was sold and when I received 5 star review, my confidence built up and I started selling.

AndyC

I have sold my gigs on Fiverr, however, it took me more than 2 months and spending of $50 in ads to sell my first gig worth $5. It was a total loss, but when my first gig was sold and when I received 5 star review, my confidence built up and I started selling.
What do you sell on Fiverr?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think I need to advertise my Fiverr gig on social media. To be very honest it does not make any sense. I am using my own money to promote someone else business. if that is the case I am going to set up my own wefsite and drive traffic to it directly without sharing commission with anyone. I am going to make hundred percent profit that way.