Easy Fiverr gig at idea to earn money from

Hello and welcome, prince an easy gig ideas you can do on Fiverrand other freelancing platforms to earn you money. They are quick and easy to do and a profitable.

1. eBook cover design: there is a huge demand eBook cover design since the explosion of self-publishing platforms. Platforms like Amazon alright is the ability to publish their own ebooks. As an ebook designer, you might want to gain a little knowledge of graphic designing. thanks This is one easy gig to do and can bring in some cash.

2. Become an SEO expert: this is for those who are good at building online followers and creating viral content. Manage marketing campaigns, SEO or customer engagement to businesses. This is like using your online skills to make income.

3. Become an interpreter: weather English, Spanish or Arabic, you can interpret presentations, text and articles. This is one of the easiest way to make money on Fiverr and Upwork.

4. Proofreading: a lot of people are looking for who to check articles for errors or mistakes. A proofreader does this job. Your job is just to spot grammatical mistakes, punctuations and errors of text and written notes.

Thank you for reading, if you still have a hard time choosing your gig, you can take a deep thought on what you think you can offer. You can also use your skills in determining your gig.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am more interested in the interpreting part among all that you have listed here . Is it related to those websites where individuals are getting paid for teaching others how to speak English ? I'm talking about a situation whereby people who are not from English-speaking countries usually join a top platform so that they will connect them with someone who is from an English-speaking country to tutor them on basic English language .

I would really appreciate if you take some more time to explain in few details how the interpreting works and what are the expectations that one would need to meet before being able to effectively deliver so as not to end up like some of those frustrated people who do not get their gigs getting bids at all .

A little more on how once country-of-origin tends to affect how much they would be able to earn will be very much appreciated to . I am particularly concerned about this one because so many times we have seen situations whereby people from Nigeria are usually not getting so much from this opportunities even when other countries are benefiting from it very well .

Thank you so much as you answer me.