Easy tips to get approved by Google Adsense

Finger Geek

Verified member
One of the best way people make money is through blogging. When you check the top richest blog on the internet you will see lots of them making as much as $100,000 monthly. Some are even making millions of dollars monthly.

How do you think they make their money? There are some ignorant people that would say that the bloggers are making their money through the data we sub with our money. That is a big lie. Money paid for data are only paid to the telecommunications and they own all the money.

Showing ads is one of the many ways bloggers make their money. And Google Adsense is the most profitable ad network. To show Google Adsense ads on your blog, you will need google approval. There are steps to follow to get approved by Google, which are.
  • Writing a well-composed article with at least 800 words. Before submitting your blog to google. Make sure to have at least 20 articles.
  • Setting up about page of your blog is another thing that google look into. They want to know what your blog is about.
  • Setting up your blog privacy is another thing google are interested in.
  • And lastly registering a domain name. They only accept Blogspot with a registered domain name.
If you follow these easy steps before applying for Google Adsense, you will surely be approved.

Note: Never use the same email account you used to register a rejected Google Adsense account. You will never get approved.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is an eye opener for an intending and even existing bloggers. I do know that most bloggers earn their money through traffic which can be paid or free traffic generated. But to keep this method you highlighted alive, a blogger should make sure he has articles that can make users glue to its site.

Suny

I have a few questions here? Google has a simple algorithm for most of their work, adverts, and whatnot, but why do they make it so complicated for bloggers? Why can't they keep everything on auto like everything else they do on the internet including allowing or not allowing what is visible and what is not! But when it comes to earning through Google, they make it almost impossible.

I can assure you that a very small percentage of bloggers get an Adsense account and even if they get it after a long process and a lot of effort, there is no guarantee that it will earn them anything especially in tier 2 and 3 countries.. It might sound strange but that's what is the reality.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the wonderful write-up,actually it is not all that difficult you just need to set up all the requirements, even when you want to get approved Google will list out all the requirement you need to achieve first before Google adsense can approve your website,if you have everything ready in place I think there is nothing much again to do

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have a few questions here? Google has a simple algorithm for most of their work, adverts, and whatnot, but why do they make it so complicated for bloggers? Why can't they keep everything on auto like everything else they do on the internet including allowing or not allowing what is visible and what is not! But when it comes to earning through Google, they make it almost impossible.

I can assure you that a very small percentage of bloggers get an Adsense account and even if they get it after a long process and a lot of effort, there is no guarantee that it will earn them anything especially in tier 2 and 3 countries.. It might sound strange but that's what is the reality.
I don't think it work like you have said. Talking about the tier 2 and tier 3 countries you are talking about. There is always adverts for every tier. It is just they paid for ads varies for the tier countries.
As for example, my country is Nigeria. There are ads available for my country only that what they pay per click is lower compare to tier 1 country.