Easy way to earn passive money from social media.

Nickway

What is WEBTALK?
⨠ Webtalk is the NEWEST Social Media/Network platform that PAYS its members for being socially active every MONTH for LIFETIME!
It's an easy way to EARN money online WORLDWIDE!

⨠ Webtalk pays 50% of it's total revenue back to it's members every month for life.
(E.g Facebook generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY MONTH in revenue but shares NOTHING with its members)

TO START EARNING, FIRST
1. Complete your profile up to 100% completeness level. There is a profile completeness meter to guide you.
2. ENROLL for the Cash Rewards Program(Affiliate program) after your profile is 100% complete.
3. Then share your REFERRAL LINK with your family members, friends, colleagues & others to join WEBTALK.
The bigger your REFERRAL NETWORK, the HIGHER your MONTHLY potential earnings for LIFETIME!

COMMISSIONS TO EARN FROM WEBTALK FOR LIFETIME;

(i) ADVERTS REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
Webtalk pays you when you are socially active by;
(a) Reading posts,
(b) Viewing profiles and
(c) When your posts are read by others and ADS revenue is generated.

It is these actions that result in
ADS impressions &
ADS clicks that are tracked and reward points are awarded that are converted to cash.

Webtalk pays back 50% of it's total Ads revenue for LIFETIME to the active members who also bring in referrals(new members).
The more referrals you have, the more you earn every MONTH for LIFETIME!

(ii) PRO ACCOUNT UPGRADES COMMISSIONS.
You earn 10% of the PRO upgrade price per referral EVERY TIME your referrals upgrades their accounts to PRO. That is up to $48/year or $4/month.

(iii) MARKETPLACE COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 1% of all the purchases made by your referrals
when they shop from the Webtalk's Marketplace

(iv) WEBTALK TRAVEL REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 10% of the booking fees from Airline, Hotel, Travel Insurance and Car rental, when any of your referrals book through the Webtalk Travel.

(v) SWAG SHOP REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn commissions from every Webtalk gear purchased by your referrals from the Webtalk Swag shop.

(vi) AFFILIATE REFERRAL COMMISSION.
You earn $5 (once) when any of your referrals gets paid their first $100 commissions payout

(vii) More Ways of EARNING on Webtalk are coming up,,,

⨠ DIRECT REFERRALS- Level 1.
Earning from your direct referrals is Free and will always be free for life.

⨠ INDIRECT REFERRALS Level 2-5.
1. The fastest way to qualify for level 2-5 bonus commissions is by upgrading your own account to a PRO account or,
2. You can also qualify for the level 2-5 bonus commissions when one of your DIRECT REFERRALS (Level-1) upgrades his/her account. to PRO

NOTE;
The lifetime level 2-5 bonus commissions are only available to the first 1 MILLION Members to qualify worldwide! So, Hurry up!PicsArt_04-20-01.12.36.jpg

Last edited:
What is WEBTALK?
⨠ Webtalk is the NEWEST Social Media/Network platform that PAYS its members for being socially active every MONTH for LIFETIME!
It's an easy way to EARN money online WORLDWIDE!

⨠ Webtalk pays 50% of it's total revenue back to it's members every month for life.
(E.g Facebook generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY MONTH in revenue but shares NOTHING with its members)

TO START EARNING, FIRST
1. Complete your profile up to 100% completeness level. There is a profile completeness meter to guide you.
2. ENROLL for the Cash Rewards Program(Affiliate program) after your profile is 100% complete.
3. Then share your REFERRAL LINK with your family members, friends, colleagues & others to join WEBTALK.
The bigger your REFERRAL NETWORK, the HIGHER your MONTHLY potential earnings for LIFETIME!

COMMISSIONS TO EARN FROM WEBTALK FOR LIFETIME;

(i) ADVERTS REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
Webtalk pays you when you are socially active by;
(a) Reading posts,
(b) Viewing profiles and
(c) When your posts are read by others and ADS revenue is generated.

It is these actions that result in

Webtalk pays back 50% of it's total Ads revenue for LIFETIME to the active members who also bring in referrals(new members).
The more referrals you have, the more you earn every MONTH for LIFETIME!

(ii) PRO ACCOUNT UPGRADES COMMISSIONS.
You earn 10% of the PRO upgrade price per referral EVERY TIME your referrals upgrades their accounts to PRO. That is up to $48/year or $4/month.

(iii) MARKETPLACE COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 1% of all the purchases made by your referrals
when they shop from the Webtalk's Marketplace

(iv) WEBTALK TRAVEL REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn 10% of the booking fees from Airline, Hotel, Travel Insurance and Car rental, when any of your referrals book through the Webtalk Travel.

(v) SWAG SHOP REWARDS COMMISSIONS.
You will earn commissions from every Webtalk gear purchased by your referrals from the Webtalk Swag shop.

(vi) AFFILIATE REFERRAL COMMISSION.
You earn $5 (once) when any of your referrals gets paid their first $100 commissions payout

(vii) More Ways of EARNING on Webtalk are coming up,,,

⨠ DIRECT REFERRALS- Level 1.
Earning from your direct referrals is Free and will always be free for life.

⨠ INDIRECT REFERRALS Level 2-5.
1. The fastest way to qualify for level 2-5 bonus commissions is by upgrading your own account to a PRO account or,
2. You can also qualify for the level 2-5 bonus commissions when one of your DIRECT REFERRALS (Level-1) upgrades his/her account. to PRO

NOTE;
The lifetime level 2-5 bonus commissions are only available to the first 1 MILLION Members to qualify worldwide! So, Hurry up!View attachment 45672
This sounds interesting. I'll have to take a look at this in the morning.

This is an interesting website to work on. For years now. Many people have been chatting and updating there profile on social media without getting paid. They even spend there money on data subscription everyday.
But this will make people earn money from there post just by having fun on the internet like they do on facebook, instagram, twitter and the rest.
This is fun. I will try it out.

Social media like Facebook is the most popular social Media platform in the world, but many people use Facebook as a means of chatting and watching videos only, they even choose to update their status or picture every week without earning nothing, thanks for this information of making money online from social media.

I think easy way to earn through social media is through working as an affiliate marketer where you can distribute your referral links where if people buys a product through your referral link then you will get a commission.

Or you have your own page where you will have your followers and carry them along with your products and you could eventually make sales through this. People have been making it through this methods and earning commission.

I think easy way to earn through social media is through working as an affiliate marketer where you can distribute your referral links where if people buys a product through your referral link then you will get a commission.

Or you have your own page where you will have your followers and carry them along with your products and you could eventually make sales through this. People have been making it through this methods and earning commission.
Yes but what if social media pay for your and your referral activity with no any restrictions and requirements

I've heard about webtalk recently and the incentive they offer as the first social media platform like Facebook that shares revenue with its users. That's the first time I'm hearing about a social media platform that isn't a forum, sharing its revenue with members sharing whatever to poke fun. I never visited the social media platform after learning about their generosity, I'll find time to pay it a visit and see how it works.

There are so many ways you can make money online from social media, advertising the products you sell using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram and Twitter is one of the best way to make money online from social media, many people really prefer using Facebook to advertise their business.

Is this social Media platform can be very serious with their platform and marketing I think they will definitely be a contender for the number one social Media platform in the next 5 years. There are several people who are looking for ways to make money online and if any social Media platform will give them that opportunity to be chatting with people and posting their pictures in order to make money I think a lot of people will definitely venture into it.

A lot of people own an account on social media just to chat with friends and also watch funny videos online, some people also use Facebook as a means of reading news online, Facebook is a very good media platform to make money online by advertising your products there,you can even use it to sell your phones using marketplace icon,put your number so that your customers can contact you.