Effect of smoking

Funkegamb

Smoking is very bad for the health.its very dangerous and bad for the heart.it can cause heart problem or any kind of heart disease.so don't smoke it's not good for the health

When you inhale smoke the substance you smoke store on the heart thereby making you have heart disease, heart problem which is not good.they say smokers are liable to die Young. So don't smoke for you to have long life.

Smoking causes a lot of diseases to the body like cancer, heart problem and kidney problem so we should try and abstain from it

Effect of smoking is much and one of it is that it's destroy heart and liver which can kill somebody at any time.
At the back of the cigarette box it was written there that a smokers are liable to die young which means that any body smoking can died at any time. So smoking is very dangerous.

When you smoke it endangers the health by causing lung cancer and heart problem and even other diseases to the body as well

Smoker's is liable to die younger even governments are advising us not to smoke in order to live a long life it can spoil kidney and liver

when you smoke it causes harm to the organs in the body it makes them not to function properly and its causes diseases and infections to the body the person won't be healthy and strong smoking kills does the smoke are liable to die Young because this cigarettes that they do smoke damages the organs in the body little by little and later causes chronic diseases to the body which may lead to death

Smoking is bad for health it makes you not to live a healthy life and it can also reduce the life span of the person who is addicted to it

I used to smoke in the past, but I always felt sick.
I knew it was bad for my health, but I couldn't quit, but I changed the environment and succeeded in quitting smoking. From then on, I felt better and better, and I realized that many people didn't smoke.

Smoking cigarettes harms the health of those who are engaged in it it reduces the blood in the body and also causes cancee
You are right. This is what was written on the cigarette box that the smokers are liable to die young.
One should be careful and run away from cigarette .
Cigarette can also damage lung and if care is not taking one can died.

To elaborate more on smoking, it's inhalers are allergic to die hard. That's why I don't get into smoking. Smokers body system shrink alot, due to their excessive intake of smoke. It's best to avoid what will make you shrink in your appearance, when you don't have enough money to take care of yourself, by eating good food and going for proper medication. Most of those who smoke neglect this kind of things, and smoke out of control that makes them look older than their real age, very bizarre.

Smoking have kill so many people because of the way it causes diseases to the body it is a very bad habit to be engaged in it