Effective tricks to getting more views on your YouTube videos

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are a few tricks to getting more views on your Youtube videos.

1. Get the right keywords: What you want to do is find the keywords that people are searching for on Google and then use those as filler words in the title of your video. This will help you rank higher in the search results, which will get more viewers watching your videos.

2. Make it short! You want people to watch your video for about 5 seconds or less, so try thinking about what information you want to put in there and if it can be simplified down even further than just a few sentences or paragraphs.

3. Youtubers love giveaways! Make sure you put something in there that relates to what your video is about so people will have an incentive to watch it! For example, if I'm talking about makeup tutorials, I might include some makeup swatches along with a link back to my website where they can buy them if they like them!

AdFlex

The title must be engaging as well. This will lead viewers to click on the title and at least see the first few seconds of the video. Then, if your content is engaging, they will continue to watch it and, in the end, become a subscriber.

Suba

Staff member
There are many ways or strategies to increase views on Youtube videos, of course you have to upload interesting or controversial video content or create minor conflicts or jokes with the actresses so that you will be recognized quickly and of course there will be many visitors. Make an attractive video content title so that youtube visitors will click on your video, also you need to make a proper video description and fill in the video tag, and you can also promote your Youtube videos on Whatsapp, Facebook etc.