Elite Personal Finance- Get paid for writing contents on finance.

Etini

Valued Contributor
A wise man once said that no matter the profession or career you practice, money is the thing that links us all. There are some elements of truth in that statement. All of us are working for money whether online or offline. That's why the niche of finance and managing/ making money is a hot-cake niche.

A site named Elite Personal Finance with the URL elitepersonalfinance.com is a site specialized in content that has to do with personal finance. If you can write on loans, savings, budgeting, taxation, and other financially related sub-niches, then you can head over to that site and see how you can submit an article and earn.

They require that an article must be a minimum of 1000 words with no backlinks. It must be of the highest quality and in the niches mentioned in this article. You can also submit a story on identity theft to earn money. The story must have some level of proof.

They pay $300 per article if your article is accepted on the site. The site pays guest writers through PayPal.

If you ask me, I would say that it is a good platform to share financial knowledge and earn money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personal finance is one of the best niches for writing articles. It is a topic that each one of us can relate to because as you said, we are all striving to make some money in one way or the other. So it is an area that you can research on and write from your own personal experience as well.

I bet this kind of site requires high quality writing though. So you need to have top notch writing skills. Your writing should be full of information, search engine optimization and have no grammar mistakes. Getting paid $300 for an article is not a joke.

I just wish that they could broaden their payment options. So many of us don't have access to Paypal and so we wish to have other payment options incorporated. Otherwise, this seems to be a great online writing opportunity to tap into. The good thing is that you will be getting to learn a lot about personal finance as you research and write.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Personal finance is one of the best niches for writing articles. It is a topic that each one of us can relate to because as you said, we are all striving to make some money in one way or the other. So it is an area that you can research on and write from your own personal experience as well.

I bet this kind of site requires high quality writing though. So you need to have top notch writing skills. Your writing should be full of information, search engine optimization and have no grammar mistakes. Getting paid $300 for an article is not a joke.

I just wish that they could broaden their payment options. So many of us don't have access to Paypal and so we wish to have other payment options incorporated. Otherwise, this seems to be a great online writing opportunity to tap into. The good thing is that you will be getting to learn a lot about personal finance as you research and write.
I have made a post on this forum twice about how you can get payment from online platforms as a Nigerian without needing to have a PayPal account. Let me share my story with you. I started working online at February 2022. I don't know anything about online hustle. I started by signing up on a site called Onliks Book Club. I was to do reviews for a pay. I took my first book, read it, and wrote my review. Created a PayPal account and listed on the site. I received a payment of $5 on PayPal, I was told to go claim it, and behold I saw the money, couldn't claim it, and lost it.

I had to find a way to receive subsequent payments. I did a Google search for Nigerian online PayPal exchangers. I saw many of them. My instinct led me and I chose one and we have been working together since then. He would receive the payment and pay me through my Nigerian bank account.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
yeah I agree with you from your post it is a good site to exercise your brain on finance topics and make money with it. I have a good background in accounting as I studied accounts and finance so I'm sure I can do well here. But my problem will be them accepting people from the 3rd world countries

I know that a lot of these good writing sites always need native speakers or at least people from the tier 1 countries so I don't know about this one if it will accept international writers. But if they do then it will be a good one for good finance writers.

poster how about the topics would we have to choose any topic and write for the site or we need to get the topics from the site. Getting that quoted amount per a write up would be very comfortable for me .

Etini

Valued Contributor
yeah I agree with you from your post it is a good site to exercise your brain on finance topics and make money with it. I have a good background in accounting as I studied accounts and finance so I'm sure I can do well here. But my problem will be them accepting people from the 3rd world countries

I know that a lot of these good writing sites always need native speakers or at least people from the tier 1 countries so I don't know about this one if it will accept international writers. But if they do then it will be a good one for good finance writers.

poster how about the topics would we have to choose any topic and write for the site or we need to get the topics from the site. Getting that quoted amount per a write up would be very comfortable for me .
To answer your questions, they don't choose topics for you. You have to create your own topic on the niches of finance, saving, budgeting and taxation. Anything about these you can write, just write. But be sure it is absolutely top quality. You don't even need to sign up on their site to write for them. Just send them a pitch about what you would love to write about.

This site doesn't discriminate against people from 3rd world countries as you so rightly put it. There are no third-world countries again. There are developing countries anyway. They don't discriminate against them.

When once your article is up to the class and standard required by the site, they would accept and publish. Can you imagine what $300 can do for you when you change it to naira? That's huge. Just for one article. Truly, one can earn a living from writing.