Trading Discussion Even traders with high skills cannot control themself

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are some market situations where even if traders with high skills cannot control themself. And if traders are trying to make huge profits, they need to be aware of a few things to make sure their goals are realistic. So, it is better to start with a demo account first and learn about the market. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Using the demo account is very helpful but it is not the real trade and does not in totality comply with the real trading terms. Demo is good for learning and getting yourself acquainted to the trade, it does not guarantee you a successful trade in the real world. But it's really good for exchanges to have deno account

Chibson

VIP Contributor
No matter how skilled you are you probably need discipline in order for you to make money from trading. I have had an experience before a cryptocurrency trading where I wanted to make a whole lot of profit and I lost instead. I took it as a learning process and I will not repeat the same mistake again. Discipline is very important.