Traders can make high profit

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders can make high profits in the forex market. However, the risks associated with this market are also high. Proper risk management is essential in forex trading. In Eurotrader, traders can get a demo account for free and use virtual money to start trading with real price action. This broker also is regulated in South Africa and Cyprus offers low spread & high leverage, good payment options and many more.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
It takes time to get success. Successful trading is all about skills and controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Victorial

It takes time to get success. Successful trading is all about skills and controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
So far your broker is regulated, you have nothing to worry about. If Eurotrader has tight spreads, how is the commission they charge? I know that a broker with high spreads will charge a commission for every trade you place either before you make your profits or after. I have traded with all kinds of brokers but I am happy with brokers with tight spreads and charge low commissions at the end of the trade.

A good strategy is not easy to come by either. No strategy is without loopholes and that is why forex is so risky.

Kingstone

Traders can make high profits and they can also make high losses. It works both ways. If you are a good trader, you will know when to stop if you are making losses and go for a break. You will also know when to leave the market if you have met your profit target for the day. You do not want to lose all the profits you have made by being greedy.
Forex can play with your emotions and if you do not understand how to control them, you can get frustrated and lose the account. So trade with care to make high profits.

rextee

Not all traders can. It’s a time consuming and stressful activity that may not be suitable for everyone. It requires an equal level of attention and dedication that you will ever give to any job. If you can’t do that, there are many other money-making options for you but not forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well demo account is not a guarantee that You can make money in forex trading because I believe the most important thing about forex trading is knowledge and strategy , that is the needed skill to make money perfectly and without this knowledge it may not really be possible, people can only be able to try out their trading strategy when they have gained the required knowledge on how to trade and that is when you can be able to use the demo account effectively, I have used used a demo account before in the past to try my trading strategy but since I didn't have any skill and understanding to base my strategy on it was not really successful and I was losing all the time, except you said that the Euro trader has a special feature that can help a newbie to really understand how to trade perfectly or create A trading strategy... For now I am just sceptical about forex trading because I don't really have more understanding about it compared to my understanding of cryptocurrency,,, I don't really know how people are really making money from forex but I have understanding of how people are making money from cryptocurrency ,

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Lack of trading knowledge works as a barrier to the way of earning profit from Forex. when a broker takes low commission from traders, it remains as a profit at the hand of traders. Majority of trading pairs on Eurotrader broker include low trading spread. They also provide a free educational program to traders.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Make sure the platform you are trading on is free of technical errors like dealing desk, slippage and requotes. Almost all brokers allow traders with demo trading account which you can use to learn. FXOpulence allows traders with a free educational program and a demo account.