EVERYTHING WE WERE TOLD AND TAUGHT ABOUT MONEY IS ALL WRONG

abdullah gofa

Most of us grew up with the concept that money is difficult to earn and generate, our parents strived to earn because of a lack of money knowledge and if not careful the whole concept and belief of money only makes our lives more difficult and poor. Because of the negative quotes and beliefs about money we grew up with the knowledge that "only sweat earns you money" the reason we don't believe it's easy and simple to earn or generate money. Many of us were raised by families or parents who adopted the following negative quotes or beliefs about money
"money is the root of evil"
"money doesn't grow on trees"
"money is the root of all evil"
"rich people are greedy"
"money can't buy happiness"

Make money and never doubt the ways you make money no matter how awkward it may be. "common knowledge is what kills a man", the reason we all want to go through the same path in making money (go to school, excel, get the highest qualifications, find the highest paying job, be employed to earn a living). making money online is what we should all learn and perfect.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Why is this post funny to me, maybe because of the way you stated your point but all the same I have always known that the best way to have money is to work for it and that's just it . it's just that some people tend to go illegal with it and that is why we have high crime rate now everywhere

The thing is that while trying to make money one should avoid criminal activities and be contented with the little one can make daily. lots of people make bad decisions and go into making illegal money because they are greedy it's not just about wanting to have a thing but wanting to have it at all costs and with a minimal efforts.
The thing is that whatever we want to have and we make up our mind to have it we can have it it is just a matter of time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There is a sense in what you are trying to say . Personally I do not believe that the rich people are greedy , although it may be true in most cases . The reason why they may be greedy is because probably they have suffered so much to gain the wealth they have and they wouldn't just want to waste it anyhow on people that are not even serious with their lives .

No matter What May happen , we do not have any excuse if we can't make it at the end of the day . We have to try as much as possible to look for a legitimate way to make money either online or offline depending on what we are interested because when you are poor there is no excuse you will give us . There are numerous opportunity for people to make progress in life .

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't think that this words has stopped and made most people to be relaxed in make money. If money is the root of all evil, does that mean that I should not make money and be rich. After all it is not that I want to commit an act of evil to make the money.

Even with all we here, it will make us to be careful in how we make our money. It is true that money is the root of evil, but it is for those that accept the evil.

They said money don't grow on trees. Are they wrong? No they are very right. Can we pluck money on tree? No, this is not possible. They are trying to say this to let us know that it is not easy to earn money. If it is easy to earn money you and me will not be on this forum to earn some money.