Exploring Staika: Your Gateway to Web 3.0 Blockchain Services.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
8e779e444b3d2626263bbe930c983b32703305bc.png

Staika(STIK) is an exciting Web 3.0 initiative that offers diverse blockchain services like M2E, P2E, and financial services, all accessible through the Staika wallet. The project aims to elevate customer experiences with advanced technology and strategic business models, striving to be a trusted name in the blockchain space.

The project's key components include a multi-listing cryptocurrency wallet prioritizing convenience and security, M2E (Move-To-Earn) service promoting a healthy lifestyle and fun, P2E (Play-To-Earn) service fostering environmental awareness and competition, and a trusted Staika NFT Marketplace.

Already, they have successfully developed the M2E project called gazaGO, the P2E project known as defenGO, the Staika Wallet, and a planned Staika NFT Market.

Designed with scalability in mind, the Staika project emphasizes affordability and user-friendly payment services. The team's vision is to bolster the Staika token economy, integrating wallet services and content to establish a reliable blockchain ecosystem, offering new experiences and monetary benefits to users. Additionally, they plan to expand their ecosystem by distributing the 'Alliance SDK,' enabling developers to easily participate in Staika projects.

Staika's mission involves tackling industry challenges, such as improving user experience in cryptocurrency e-wallets, advocating for better regulation of virtual assets to protect consumers and investors, breaking barriers to entry for M2E services, and addressing the market downturn of P2E services.

Through Staika, users can not only engage with cutting-edge blockchain technologies but also participate in a vibrant and secure ecosystem while enjoying novel ways to earn and experience digital assets.

Staika(STIK) is going to be listed on Bitget tomorrow.

ananyabushra

According to the data of CMC, The volume of staika is a little low. Hopefully because of the listing on Bitget, this issue will be solved and people will be able to trade $stik smoothly

Bash4j

Judging from the #STAIKA white paper, one can conclude, it's a promising project and with the potential to yield good return. With Bitget decent trading fees and amazing security architecture, I'm pretty sure it's the perfect platform to hold my $STIK gem as we await the moon trip.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
According to the data of CMC, The volume of staika is a little low. Hopefully because of the listing on Bitget, this issue will be solved and people will be able to trade $stik smoothly
Over 10m active users are using Bitget. Imagine the exposure STIK will get. That will bring good volume,most likely. But I like their concept.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Judging from the #STAIKA white paper, one can conclude, it's a promising project and with the potential to yield good return. With Bitget decent trading fees and amazing security architecture, I'm pretty sure it's the perfect platform to hold my $STIK gem as we await the moon trip.
First mover is the fast mover. I think it's the chance for people like me, who have missed the most recent move2earn run!

iamcryptic

First mover is the fast mover. I think it's the chance for people like me, who have missed the most recent move2earn run!
True. That's how stepn made waves back in the day. Tried staika's p2E? I'm much of a gamer. When will STIK trading begin on the exchange you mentioned?

Bash4j

True. That's how stepn made waves back in the day. Tried staika's p2E? I'm much of a gamer. When will STIK trading begin on the exchange you mentioned?
According to the information on the exchange social medial handle. $STIK trading is set to go live by 10 AM (UTC) today. The exchange flexible staking with up to 180% APR might be my target after joining the listing party.

iamcryptic

According to the information on the exchange social medial handle. $STIK trading is set to go live by 10 AM (UTC) today. The exchange flexible staking with up to 180% APR might be my target after joining the listing party.
That's a few minutes from now. Tripple figures in APR looks intriguing. Thanks for the response. I'll go get my tethers ready

DominionAJ

That's a few minutes from now. Tripple figures in APR looks intriguing. Thanks for the response. I'll go get my tethers ready
The token has been listed already 🔥🔥🔥 A lot of benefits to get from it🔥🔥🔥 17,000 STIK IMG_9354.jpeg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
IMG_20230731_173813.jpg
Can grab now if u want to... Nah I haven't tried their platform yet,but I'll! Have tried STEPN but unfortunately it started to collapse & I was in huge L🙁.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yoo, isn't 180% APR seems unrealistic? How long will this event stay?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It's available now, btw are you joining Bitget's event? 180% APR is quite juicy but I wanna know more about it!

GeneralEth

180% APR is quite juicy but I wanna know more about it! Tripple figures in APR looks intriguing. am heading over to buy mine right now

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
180% APR is quite juicy but I wanna know more about it! Tripple figures in APR looks intriguing. am heading over to buy mine right now
Yooo bro, take your time, do proper research & then you're good to go. The golden rules are, never FOMO & DYOR!

$STIK did well after the listing yesterday. I was in the community and the MOD said there's more to come from the token. I've been excited after then because that means more arbitrage opportunity for me.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
$STIK did well after the listing yesterday. I was in the community and the MOD said there's more to come from the token. I've been excited after then because that means more arbitrage opportunity for me.
But mate, in my opinion, Arbitrage is a short term gain. Yeah, new listings will bring more exposure, but since Bitget is a tier1 exchange,& it's now listed over there, the team should now focus more on building!

Incarts

I'm keeping close tabs, the multiple blockchain services on Staika like M2E, P2E and other financial services places it well on course for mass adoption.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I'm keeping close tabs, the multiple blockchain services on Staika like M2E, P2E and other financial services places it well on course for mass adoption.
Yeah, M2E is the only category right now, which helps people in their daily life. That's why it's called social-fi!