Fake Followers on Instagram

raaman

Valued Contributor
Have you noticed that many of your followers don’t interact with the posts you post on Instagram? Can’t understand why many of them don’t pay attention to the content you post in your account? If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about it: it's perfectly normal to have ghost followers.

That is, followers who follow the profile without commenting or liking the content published on it. However, if you wish, know that you can remove the users in question from your profile easily. How do you do this? In the following posts I may have the opportunity to explain this to you in detail.

I hope that you can use the application for this purpose to identify ghost followers on Instagram, to eliminate them without difficulty. While there is, then, I will give you some tips on how to make the posts and stories you share on your profile.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not bothered by the activites of my followers. I only post to air my opinion and people that share the same views with me or do not share the same opinion with me are free to air their own opinions as well. I am not always bothered to know whether someone comments or even like my post. Afterall, I cannot force them to air their opinions against their will.

danmolina

I am not bothered by the activites of my followers. I only post to air my opinion and people that share the same views with me or do not share the same opinion with me are free to air their own opinions as well. I am not always bothered to know whether someone comments or even like my post. Afterall, I cannot force them to air their opinions against their will.
Eu acho o mesmo.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Your followers do not interact on your posts does not mean they are fake. You have 10k followers does not mean 10k people will interact on your post. You may hardly get 500 engagements from 10k followers. However, I understand a lot of influencer use paid services to build followers and these followers are fake.