Farming business is lucrative now.

funmi

Verified member
Now, in Nigeria, farming business is making waves. Ever since goods and services has been expensive, I discovered that it is better to go into farming business.
I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I heard that the price of 200 tubers of cassava that was sold at the rate of 10_20 naira before is now sold at the rate of #40_# 50 now in my town. Even prices of yam, pepper and so on has gone up.
That was why I said the business is now lucrative. Farmers that has the opportunity and rest of mind to farm, are now making. It will be wise for people to venture into farming business to help reduce the cost of goods on the country. May God help us all.
The only challenge farmers may face is the problems with herders in some places but one can still try and pray to God to protect you and your plants.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me farming has always being lucrative, because a whole lot can be obtained from farming. It isn’t just about farming for money; you would feed your family well from it. You would be employ others which means helping others to grow too. You would hardly be in lack since you have a good source already

Sammyesx

You are very correct the price of food stuff is more than double what it use to be, due to the incessant killing and kidnapping of farmer by Herdsmen many farmer are now discouraged to go to their farm, which has resulted in the decrease in the amount of food in circulation hence the increase in price.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, farming is very lucrative. The interesting thing about farming is you do not have to own large farmland to benefit from farming. IN the last few decades a lot of technologies have been invented that have farming easy and generate a lot of production from small land areas. These days we can even grow foods in water.

Joy101

Yes of course, farming business in Nigeria are very lucrative business especially now people are making so money in farming business, farming business generating more more money in the business, so farming business very lucrative business and very more interesting to invest into because it gives good money.

Cinderella

Now, in Nigeria, farming business is making waves. Ever since goods and services has been expensive, I discovered that it is better to go into farming business.
I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I heard that the price of 200 tubers of cassava that was sold at the rate of 10_20 naira before is now sold at the rate of #40_# 50 now in my town. Even prices of yam, pepper and so on has gone up.
That was why I said the business is now lucrative. Farmers that has the opportunity and rest of mind to farm, are now making. It will be wise for people to venture into farming business to help reduce the cost of goods on the country. May God help us all.
The only challenge farmers may face is the problems with herders in some places but one can still try and pray to God to protect you and your plants.
Just recently, we transferred into a new home and I am happy that it has some space on the front and sides which enable us to plant some flowering plants as well as some vegetables. Because of the new found hobby, I started searching contents from YouTube that could help me in one way or another. There, I discovered how lucrative it could be if we are in the farming business.

Though for me, I only consider planting as a hobby, but who knows, we might consider this as a business in the coming days. We are happy to learn new things and to see the results of our efforts.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a philanthropist who sponsors a movie festival for movies about farming. She said that farming is dying because young people avoid a farming course. Understandably so because the income of farmers are way below the minimum wage. Farming here can make you poorer because of the very low income much more when there is a typhoon that ruins the crops.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
farming business is of no doubt a very lucrative business and then sometimes I wonder why some people tend to underrated so much that they think that it is a poor man job. The main reason agriculture is not growing very big in some part of my country is that the government is not serious enough to mechanise it and this has brought over dependence to crude oil which is very bad for the country's economy.

IamDozzy

The farming business has always been lucrative, it's just that people either lack the technical skills or the interest to engage in farming. It is important to note that mechanized farming is what brings money and not substistence farming. Countries like Thailand and other Asian countries entirely depend on farming rice and exporting it to keep it's economy afloat. If farming can keep the economy of a country afloat then it is indeed lucrative.