Fear of starting a New business

Immilash

I have noticed this with most people, some people have the fear to start up a new business and this fear create a great failure in them. I believe you might have came across such people who have the fear of starting a new business. I have also came across countless of such people as a matter of fact I was once like this, I have lots of fear especially when planning or starting up a new business, but this fear create I great failure is me, seriously it feels some how if you see others but are excelling in there business you will also have the mindset to excel, I don't let that fear to conquer or rule over me I tried to find a possible way to take it out, all I'm trying to say here is that fear adds nothing to your lives, it only plays a negative impact in you, this not the time to be sitting down hands folded we all need to find a better thing to do that will bring us a decent amount. Stand conquer your fear's and overcome your doubts I believe if you do that your live will start from bitterness to sweetness and from crawling to flying.

Fear of failure in entrepreneurship found that one way entrepreneurs overcome feelings of fear is through knowledge and information seeking. This process includes doing research and networking with mentors and experts. Learning can be a powerful antidote to fear of failure.
You don't always need a lot of capital to get a business up and running. In fact, sometimes you can get started with little to no funding. ... You'll likely need partners, investors and a solid plan for how you're going to use your new business funds to grow. But, when you're just starting out, you start out small.

Below are 10 things you need to overcome before starting a business:

1 Not knowing where to start.
2 Not being an expert.
3 Being considered crazy.
4 Not finding funding.
5 Not being believed in.
6 Not attracting customers.
7 Being incapable of handling success.
8 Failing the family.