Few Tips on How to get views on YouTube - 2022

Platinum420

Learn how the YouTube algorithm works in 2022. Although, a lot of factors go into this and the topic is quite big to fit into one video, I will try to make a series covering this topic in detail. Here's one of the videos to get you started.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It will be very helpful to understand how the YOutube algorithm works. However, you can still perform well without knowing how youtube ranks your video. The basic rule to get views on your youtube videos is to publish high-quality videos. Your videos should not only be of high quality but also original and unique. If you are publishing in a saturated niche, your video will never fall into the high-quality category. You also need to do SEO on your videos, when you do SEO, your videos will appear high on internal as well as external rank. Last but not the least, you can try advertising your videos for better reach.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many people create YouTube channels but after sometime they begin to get tired because they are not getting any views to their channel and their videos and this can really be very discouraging.

If you really want to succeed on YouTube there are certain things you must know and put at the back of your mind and one of them is that you must make quality videos. A lot of people want to make money on youtube without having videos that would attract people's attention and make them to subscribe to your channel.

The truth is that you can actually get views but people would not subscribe to your channel if your video does not have a lot of quality and things to teach.

Someone who mentored me on Affiliate marketing some time ago was able to monetize his YouTube channel within a month and I was very surprised and some of the things he did he is using SEO.

Search engine optimisation is very important when you use it on your YouTube channel because there are people searching for specific things on Google. If your channel can be able to pop up on Google, then you can actually be getting out of views from there..