Finding A Job Online As A Non-Native English Speaker Writer

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Finding jobs online is not an easy thing to do. There are many people who are searching for online tasks like finding a job as a writer online and they struggle a lot. There is a lots of competition in the online world. Places like Odesk, Elance, Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour are full of people who are trying to make money, but still they are not able to do so. One of the biggest reason for this is the fact that most of the people in there are not native english speakers and most of the websites only prefer people who have a strong grasp over English grammar and can write English perfectly. I am one of those people who have been trying to make my own clients instead of working for a company and I have not been much successful because I am not an English speaker. How do you find job as a Non-Native English Speaker Writer?

Good luck

Verified member
A lot of people from different countries are online trying to make little stipend to what they are making but the problem is you have issues in knowing them and what they actually needed from you.I am an English language speaking person and i don't know how i can get something that i can do to get little stipend apart from this platform.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When my nephew applied for a job in a call center the requirement is American English. Our orientation here is American English so it is not a problem. But he had to learn the idioms and the expressions that Americans speak and it is not easy. In my online freelancing I always avoid sites with that requirement.